Gender Reveal Cupcakes
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Is it a boy or a girl? What sweeter way to find out than by biting into a cupcake from Chicago's famous More® bakery. Cleverly masked inside moist chocolate or vanilla cake is a baby blue or pink vanilla cream center. Artisans at More's legendary boutique bakery prepare these cupcakes from scratch in small batches, using only premium ingredients like Madagascar bourbon vanilla and Valrhona chocolate. Perfect for an announcement party or baby shower, they're decorated with fondant nursery animals and a trio of question marks atop pastel buttercream, in two cake flavors:
Chocolate Vanilla Cream: Belgian chocolate cake with vanilla cream center tinted pink or blue, topped with vanilla buttercream.
Vanilla Cream: Madagascar bourbon vanilla cake with vanilla cream center tinted pink or blue, topped with vanilla buttercream.
- Nine cupcakes: five chocolate vanilla cream and four vanilla cream.
- Each 2 3/4" diam., 2 1/4" high.
- 2 lb. 4 oz. total.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The cupcakes are shipped frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, wrap the box with plastic wrap or transfer the cupcakes into an airtight container and store in the freezer. The cupcakes will keep up to 1 month frozen. We do not recommend refrigerating the cakes.
- The cupcakes are best enjoyed at room temperature. Approximately 2 to 3 hours prior to serving, take from the freezer and remove from the container. This is best done while the cupcakes are frozen to prevent damaging the icing. Allow the cupcakes to come to room temperature before enjoying.
- Chocolate Vanilla Cream: Granulated sugar, egg white, corn syrup, wheat flour, all-purpose white flour, baking powder, baking soda, cocoa powder, eggs, vanilla extract, milk, canola vegetable oil, 62% dark chocolate, butter, heavy cream, granulated sugar, vanilla bean paste, vanilla extract, FD&C Red #40, Yellow #5, Blue #2.
- Vanilla Cream: Milk, wheat, all-purpose white flour, granulated sugar, butter, vanilla extract, baking powder, salt, water, egg white, vanilla bean paste, FD&C Red #40, Yellow #5, Blue #2.
Please allow 2-5 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.