Summer Wheel Wreath
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through December 14. Learn More
Our wreath celebrates the beauty of summer with dried seasonal botanicals in rich hues and lush textures. The swirling palette of lavender, blue and green is arranged by hand using air-dried avena, lemon mint, lavender and oregano – all grown without herbicides or pesticides on a farm in the Pacific Northwest.
- Handcrafted from air-dried avena, lemon mint, lavender and oregano.
- All botanicals are grown without herbicides or pesticides.
- Protect from weather.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 20" diam.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Upon receipt, carefully cut the cable ties securing the wreath and gently remove it from the box.
- Woven of dried natural materials, this wreath is intended for display indoors or in a sheltered outdoor area. Avoid direct sunlight and excessive heat, which will cause the materials to fade and become fragile.
- If wreath is hung outdoors, protect it from sun, wind and rain.
- If wreath is mounted on an interior door, we recommend attaching it in two places to prevent it from moving when door is opened or closed.
- It is normal for natural materials to shed. The extra fullness of our wreath is intended to compensate for any unavoidable shedding during shipping. To minimize shedding, it is best to not move the wreath once it has been hung.
- To clean wreath, lightly dust its leaves with a soft paintbrush or feather duster.
- To store wreath, we recommend lightly wrapping it in tissue paper and storing it flat in the box in which it arrived or a box of comparable size.
- With proper care, this wreath will last up to 7 years.