Striking in form, succulents add natural beauty to the home, whether arranged on a shelf or incorporated into a table display. These drought-resistant plants require minimal upkeep – thanks to their natural, water-retaining structure. Our succulent sets are grown in California and carefully chosen based on the quality of their shape, color and size.
- Shipped directly from the grower in black nursery pots.
- Succulents may be replanted in slightly larger pots; plants require well-draining soil.
- Each set of succulents comes with an assortment of varieties; no single variety is repeated.
- Plants are chosen based on quality and age; the varieties pictured may not be the exact varieties shipped.
- Grown in USA.
Dimensions & More Info
- Pot: 2 1/2" diam., 3" high.
- Grown in in USA.
Use & Care
- Feed once a month in spring and summer with an all-purpose balance liquid fertilizer mixed at half-strength.
- Plants may be repotted in spring or summer in well-draining soil in a slightly larger pot with drain hole.
- Water thoroughly about once a week to soak the roots and flush out salts. Between watering, soil should be as moist as a wrung-out sponge.
- Water more frequently during hot, dry spells and less often during periods of high humidity, cool temperatures and rain.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
|Succulents, Set of 3||$19.95||$0|
|Succulents, Set of 6||$39.95||$0|
|Succulents, Set of 9||$59.95||$0|