Stonewashed Moorish Stripe Flatweave Rug
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Moorish arches and sparks of orange lend distinctive character to our rug's bold blue and ivory stripes. Hand woven on a traditional loom, the yarn-dyed cotton is weighty and dense, with a soft, pebbled texture that feels great on bare feet.
- Hand loomed from durable 100% cotton.
- Yarn-dyed for softness and lasting color.
- We recommend our Lightweight Rug Pad with this style; our latex-backed pad (sold separately) can be trimmed to fit exact rug dimensions.
- Professionally clean.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Made in India.
- Use & Care
- Vacuum regularly to prevent dust and crumbs from settling into roots of the fibers.
- Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight.
- Turn carpet occasionally to equalize wear.
- Remove spills immediately; if liquid, blot with clean, undyed cloth.
- For hard-to-remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended.
- Store your rug by rolling it front side out and wrapping in cloth for protection. Do not fold or put in an airtight plastic bag.
- Place in dry, well-ventilated area.
- Use of a rug pad is recommended.