Stoneware Pickling Crocks
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Early in the 20th century, when Zanesville, Ohio, was known as the “pottery capital of the world,” Robinson Ransbottom Pottery made these classic stoneware pickling crocks that were used across America. Ohio Stoneware bought the equipment and has continued making the crocks as they’ve been made for a century.
- Crafted with thick sides for excellent temperature regulation, perfect for fermenting homemade sauerkraut and pickles.
- High temperature-fired for durability.
- Finished and glazed by hand.
- A classic design that’s as decorative as it is functional.
- 3-gallon crock: 11" diam., 11 1/4" high; 16 lb.
- 5-gallon crock: 12 1/4" diam., 14 1/4" high; 26 lb.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Wash in warm, soapy water. Dishwasher safe.
Next Day Delivery