Sticky Buns, Set of 12
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Experience the enticing aroma and irresistible flavor of just-baked sticky buns. From French pastry chef Jean-Yves Charon, ours are prepared from scratch using his signature recipe and a buttery croissant dough.
- Sticky buns are hand made and rolled with a generous layer of caramelized pecans.
- Packaged in three individual tins with four sticky buns each, allowing you to bake smaller batches.
- Easy to prepare: simply let rise overnight, then bake.
- Shipped frozen.
- 12 sticky buns (2 lb. 11 oz. total).
- Made in USA.
- A Williams Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- The sticky buns ship frozen with dry ice. Please take care not to touch the dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, remove the sticky buns from the shipping container and place in the freezer, where they will keep for up to one month.
- Remove the plastic shrink-wrap and the lid from the sticky buns. Place the tin of frozen sticky buns on a baking sheet and let rise at room temperature (68° to 72°F) for about 9 hours or overnight. Position a rack in the lower third of an oven and preheat to 350°F. Bake the sticky buns in their tin on the baking sheet, until the tops are dark brown and the juices are bubbling around the edges, about 30 minutes. To ensure even baking, rotate the sheet 180 degrees halfway through the baking time. Let the sticky buns stand for 1 minute, then invert the tin onto the baking sheet or a platter and lift off the tin. Serve warm.
- Enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, enzyme, ascorbic acid [dough conditioner]), butter, water, brown sugar, pecans, sugar, corn syrup, honey, yeast, salt, cinnamon, dough conditioner blend (wheat flour, malted barley flour, ascorbic acid [dough conditioner], enzymes), bourbon vanilla extract.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping. We do not ship perishable items outside the contiguous 48 states or P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 3 out of 5 by Darymilk from Just So, So. I bought these for the first time. Easy to prepare. They weren’t bad, but nothing really special. Very little nuts or caramel and they were very dry. I do like that they come in 3 sperate cooking containers. But for the expense I expected a lot more in quality. I will not buy them again.Date published: 2019-01-09Rated 5 out of 5 by LisaK from Delicious! Just like homemade only better! I bought to serve as a special home baked treat for Christmas morning. They were a huge hit! Delicious, sticky, full of pecans and a beautiful flaky roll. They come in 3 packages of 4 rolls so you have the option to bake one pan of four rolls at a time. It couldn’t have been easier, I removed from the freezer late Christmas Eve, and by morning they had raised to perfection, ready to bake. This will be a tradition to serve every Christmas morning.Date published: 2019-01-09Rated 5 out of 5 by Christmas Mom from Christmas Morning Breakfast! These are our #1 Christmas morning treat. They are a hit with everyone that attends our brunch, and an absolute must for my husband. Just remember to follow directions and remove from the freezer the Night Before Christmas (to let rise), before you nestle all snug in your beds!Date published: 2018-11-29Rated 5 out of 5 by Slovett from Easy and Delicous This was my first time buying these and I just had to write a review :) They are so good and easy to bake. I had left them out over night but I laid a parchment paper over them even though it didn’t say to do that. I checked on them early this morning but they really didn’t rise, so I took off the parchment paper and they had rose fine then. So next time I will not put anything on them. I put some cinnamon (generous sprinkling w/ a little bit of sugar). Next time I will put the timer for 10 minutes and then roatate them for 180 degrees and then cook for an additional 10 or 12 minutes. They say a total of 30 minutes but they would come out way too well done in my oven, so 20 minutes or the 22 minutes I did will be better. :)Date published: 2018-10-13Rated 5 out of 5 by Queeny from Most delicious sticky buns on earth! I bought the sticky buns along with several other pastries from W & S. These are my favorite! Everyone in the family loves them and I am ordering more. I like that they come in 3 pans with 4 buns in each, so we can cook small quantities at a time.Date published: 2018-01-07Rated 5 out of 5 by ANJ Chefs from One of My Favorites! I love these sticky buns, they are one of my favorites along with the Croissants, Morning Buns, Kouign Amann and Chocolate Croissants. I have never been disappointed with any of them and neither has my family. Love, Love Love them all!Date published: 2017-08-24Rated 5 out of 5 by Haz3nmommie from Mom's Favorite These are easily my mother's favorite breakfast treat! She and my dad take two out of the freezer the night before and bake them in the morning. They love the light, buttery flavor and the sticky pecans. I've purchased these for years and they have never disappointed two foodies!Date published: 2017-05-08Rated 2 out of 5 by DeLB from Poor taste Have purchased these before. But, most recent purchase consisted of oily taste despite little topping.Date published: 2017-02-21