Steak Lovers BBQ Sauce and Rub Set
- Only at Williams Sonoma
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
At America's top steakhouses, chefs use savory seasonings like ours to bring out the umami-rich flavors of top-quality beef. In this set, we've included a trio of our favorite grilling rubs, along with our legendary Bourbon Black Pepper BBQ Sauce.
Smokehouse Rub: To create authentic smokehouse flavor, we blend premium Pacific sea salt that's been slow-smoked over Pacific Northwest applewood with imported thyme and sage, with a dash of sugar for the perfect savory-sweet balance.
Argentine Steak: Celebrating the bold flavors of Argentinean cuisine, our seasoning rub combines garlic and onions with classic herbs and spices, including smoked paprika, cumin and oregano. Mild red pepper adds a hint of spicy heat.
Steakhouse Rub: Designed to enhance the natural character of premium beef, our signature rub combines aromatic California garlic and onion with Pacific sea salt, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce and peppery spices.
Bourbon Black Pepper BBQ Sauce: Our robust red barbecue sauce is made with real Kentucky bourbon, ancho chiles and hickory for smoky heat – plus a touch of molasses and tomato puree.
- Set includes three 3-oz. tins of seasoning rub, one of each flavor – plus an 18-oz. bottle of Bourbon Black Pepper BBQ Sauce.
- Made in USA.
- Smokehouse Rub: Applewood-smoked sea salt, brown sugar, garlic, onion, black pepper, natural applewood smoke flavor, French thyme, safflower oil (to prevent separation), Dalmatian sage.
- This product is prepared and packaged using machines that may come in contact with wheat/gluten, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, egg, milk, soy.
- Argentine Steak Rub: Garlic, kosher salt, black pepper, Turkish cumin, smoked paprika, parsley, onion, red pepper, green onion, oregano, safflower oil (to prevent separation).
- This product is prepared and packaged using machines that may come in contact with wheat/gluten, tree nuts, egg, milk, fish, shellfish.
- Steakhouse Rub: Garlic, sea salt, onion, Worcestershire sauce powder (corn syrup solids, salt, caramel color, garlic, sugar, spices, soy sauce solids [naturally fermented wheat and soybean, salt, maltodextrin, caramel color], palm oil, tamarind, natural flavor, sulfiting agent), black pepper, paprika, brown mustard seeds, brown sugar, safflower oil (as a processing aid to prevent separation), coriander.
- Contains wheat/gluten, soy. This product is prepared and packaged using machines that may come in contact with wheat/gluten, tree nuts, egg, milk, fish, shellfish.
- Bourbon Black Pepper BBQ Sauce: Tomato puree (water, tomato paste), distilled vinegar, cane sugar, Kentucky bourbon whiskey, molasses, apple cider vinegar, brown sugar, honey, salt, mustard (water, vinegar, mustard seed, salt, turmeric, spices), spices, onion powder, ancho chili powder, natural flavors, garlic powder, natural hickory smoke flavor.
- This product is prepared and packaged using machines that may come in contact with wheat/gluten, eggs, milk, peanuts, soy, fish.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.