Staub Stoneware Rectangular Baker, 9" x 13"
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Take casseroles and cobblers to the next level with this essential stoneware baker from Staub. Stoneware distributes and retains heat gently without absorbing moisture, so food bakes to a tender, golden finish without drying out. The deep, rich color of the finish resists scratches and stains, ensuring this durable piece will be a favorite for years to come.
- 9 1/2" x 13 1/2" x 3 1/4" high.
- Made of stoneware with a glass porcelain enamel finish.
- Diffuses heat gently and retains heat exceptionally well.
- Will not absorb moisture.
- Multicoat enameling creates a glossy, vibrantly colored "majolique" finish that resembles fine ceramics.
- Superior thermal shock-resistance allows bakers to go directly from refrigerator to oven or microwave, then to the table for serving.
- Easy-clean finish resists scratches and stains.
- A Williams Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 9 1/2" x 13 1/2" x 3 1/4" high; 4.8-qt. cap.; 5 lb. 13 oz.
- Made in China.
- Side loop handles offer safe grip for carrying.
- Colors coordinate with Staub cast-iron cookware.
- Microwavable; oven, broiler, freezer and dishwasher safe.
- Use & Care
- Oven and broiler safe to 570°F.
- Microwave and freezer safe.
- To avoid thermal shock, do not transfer directly from freezer to a hot oven; instead, place frozen dish in a room-temperature oven and bring both to temperature at the same time.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching enamel surface.
- Enamel can chip or crack if dropped or banged on hard surface.
- Do not use on stovetop or any other direct heat source.
- Allow to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or abrasive cleansers.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad or sponge.
Next Day Delivery