Staub Cast-Iron Round Gratin Baking Dish
- Premier Deal
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Staub's innovative enamel coating takes cast-iron cooking to the next level with improved performance, style and durability. Whether you're using it for berry cobblers or macaroni and cheese, this cast-iron French favorite is adept at coaxing crispy brown crusts or toppings.
- Heavyweight enameled cast iron transfers and retains heat evenly.
- Matte Black selection features multi-coat enameling with low-gloss matte finish.
- Resistant to rust, chipping and cracking, the coating requires no additional seasoning like some other cast-iron pieces.
- Specially formulated black matte interior enamel contains traces of quartz, giving it additional heat resistance and a rougher surface for better browning.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made in France.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 4 1/2'' Baker: 4 1/2'' diam., 1'' high; 8-oz. cap.; 1 lb. 9 oz.
- 6" Baker: 6" diam., 1 1/4" high; 16-oz. cap.; 1 lb. 12.5 oz.
- 7" Baker: 7 1/2" diam., 1 1/2" high; 24-oz. cap.; 2 lb. 14.25 oz.
- The smooth enameled base is compatible with all cooktops including induction; not recommended for glass stove tops.
- Rich enameled finish and elegant design allow it to travel straight from oven to table.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction; not recommended for glass stove tops.
- Oven and broiler safe up to 500°F.
- For best results use low to medium heat.
- When using high heat, bring pans slowly to a high temperature.
- Use plastic, wood or nylon utensils only; metal utensils may damage the enamel.
- Enamel may chip or crack if banged against a hard surface.
- Handles and knobs can become very hot. Always use pot holder or glove when handling.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Stubborn stains can be removed by soaking your pot for a few minutes in hot, soapy water.
- Completely dry pan before storing.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents, bleach or abrasive cleaners.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- More about Staub
Staub traces its origin to the Alsace region of France, where founder Francis Staub designed his first enameled pot while working in an old French artillery factory in 1974. With the goal of creating the perfect pot for cooking the region's traditional hearty soups, stews and braises, he combined cast iron, the most popular material of the time, with the latest enameling technology available. Today, Staub still makes its cookware at a traditional atelier in France, casting each pot in an individual sand mold, which is heated to 800°F and destroyed after use. The exterior enamel coating is made with glass powder and mineral pigments, applied in two or three coats to generate brilliant glossy colors.
- Price Match Guarantee
Williams Sonoma Price Match Guarantee
At Williams Sonoma, we're committed to bringing you the best quality at the best prices.
If you find a lower price on any of our products, we'll match it—guaranteed. Click here for details.
Rated 5 out of 5 by MIAMILOULOU from My favorite to heat and serve directly in I've eaten in Le Château Frontenac in Quebec city last month and at lunch time and they serve my dish in it. Amazingly surprise I felt in love with.Date published: 2016-03-12Rated 5 out of 5 by SarahBee from I love these!!! I purchased the 6 inch roasters. I have owned them for less than a week and I am having so much fun with them. So far I have made wonderful cookies, eggs and arepas (South American corn cakes filled with cheese) in them. Everything comes out with a beautiful crust on the outside and soft on the inside. They are so easy to clean because everything slides right out. I was a little hesitant to spend so much on such small pans, but for my small family they work great. They are perfect for using in the toaster oven too.Date published: 2015-12-06Rated 4 out of 5 by TrishC from Great! But small. I ordered all three sizes of this pan, and they came staggered as two of them were on backorder. The largest one came today, and it is great! But I cannot imagine using the other two as they would simply be too small. I cook for two and the largest size is perfect for a small casserole or gratin, with a few leftovers. The smaller sizes would be perfect for individual servings, I imagine. However, I will be sending them back and just keeping the largest size. It is worth noting that they are also quite shallow-- less so than they appear on the website.Date published: 2013-12-24Rated 5 out of 5 by staublover from Wow! Love it! Not color basil other I have but use those for guests anyway. This just arrived, imagine egg white breakfasts perfect for cheese english muffin n other quick, small on the go. Will work any cooktop n oven too. Small dishes like stuffed or sweet potato bake, few shrimp, or apples, small cobbler or griled cheese-why bring out huge, bulky cookware. I have a cast iron pan grabber that should work well with it if hot.Date published: 2012-12-01