Staub Perfect Pan
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Staub's do-it-all pan lives up to its name, providing the ultimate cooking vessel for an impressive variety of favorite foods. Making a beautiful transition from the stovetop or oven to your dining table, this ultra-versatile pan is great for everything from slow-simmering soups, stews and chili to braising meats, poultry and vegetables. Or use it without the lid for stir-frying, deep-frying, sautéing or baking casseroles.
- Glossy multi-coat enameling ensures strength and heat resistance and creates a vibrantly colored "majolique" finish similar in appearance to fine ceramic for oven-to-table presentation.
- Resistant to rust, chipping and cracking, the coating requires no additional seasoning like some other cast-iron pieces.
- The specially formulated black matte interior enamel of each piece contains traces of quartz, giving it additional heat resistance and a rougher surface resulting in better browning.
- The smooth enameled base is compatible with all cooktops including induction.
- Heavy glass lid lets you monitor cooking – and seals in moisture for tender, flavorful results.
- Lid knob is made of nickel-plated brass.
- Includes half-moon-shaped stainless-steel rack.
- Made in France.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 4.5-qt. cap.
- 12" diam., 3 1/4" high.
- 9 lb. 3 oz.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe up to 500°F.
- For best results use low to medium heat.
- When using high heat, bring your pan slowly to a high temperature.
- Use plastic, wood or nylon utensils only; metal utensils may damage the enamel.
- Enamel may chip or crack if banged against a hard surface.
- Handles and knobs can become very hot. Always use pot holder or glove when handling.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Stubborn stains can be removed by soaking your pot for a few minutes in hot, soapy water.
- Completely dry pan before storing.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents, bleach or abrasive cleaners.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 4 out of 5 by Oregon Lady from Loved the pan- Wasn't thrilled with Williams-Sonom I bought this pan on line. In the description it said it came with a wooden spatula and chopsticks. It did not and when I queried Williams-Sonoma they said they would get back to me and never did. Disappointed in their service. I like the pan but feel like it didn't come as advertised. I notice now that they have removed that part of the description.Date published: 2019-02-03Rated 5 out of 5 by Booker1069 from Wonderful pan This is the best pan I have ever used. They call it a wok but I use it as an everyday pan. Perfect!!!Date published: 2015-11-10Rated 5 out of 5 by Seagator from Terrific Pan Love this pan!! Beautiful color (red) & very easy to use. Clean up has not been difficult. No major sticking issues so far. Chicken, turkey, beef all browned beautifully. Love the fact that it has a well fitting glass lid. Bacon & eggs even were a success. Fried eggs did stick a little, but not terribly. Clean up was easy after soaking in hot water with a little soap while we were having breakfast. My second Staub piece & will be back for more.Date published: 2015-07-12Rated 5 out of 5 by cathy101662 from Wonderful pan! I have been looking for a heavy all-purpose cast iron pan with a clear lid - and this one is fantastic! The interior of the pan seems to be more all-purpose than my previous cast iron pan with the enamel coating (it popped off when I did not have enough liquid in the pan) and ruined the pot. These are investment pieces and you hope to use them for a long time. This looks like it will fit those needs as my "go-to" pot - well made and was an excellent price on sale.Date published: 2015-04-21Rated 5 out of 5 by jrzymom from Truly a perfect pan! I've been lusting after this pan for some time now. Have had it for about a month and it is my go-to item almost everyday. It is heavy but conducts heat wonderfully. I just wish it came in more colors.Date published: 2015-04-20Rated 1 out of 5 by SAC327 from very disappointed I was so looking forward to my first Staub piece. I had to return all three shipments because of poor quality around the rim of the pan. Nicks in every one of them. I finally gave up on Staub and got a refund. I don't think I'll ever order a Staub again. For the price I expected something with much more QA control.Date published: 2015-03-18Rated 5 out of 5 by nyunixguru from Best wok I've ever used Best all around pan I've ever used. Best wok not too heavy not too largeDate published: 2015-02-24Rated 5 out of 5 by Mommawolfe from Perfect indeed My husband gave me this pan for Christmas and I instantly fell in love. I do cook with all types and brands of cast iron and it's something that requires a little practice, but once you get used to it you'll wonder why you ever cooked with anything else. This pan cooked perfectly for me from my first use. I have done just about everything in it: omelets, soups/stews, roasts, fried chicken and several types of sauces. I have come to the conclusion that I even prefer it to my Le Creuset.Date published: 2015-01-17
Can I put the pan with the glass lid in the oven?Hi Myrah, Yes, the glass lid is oven safe to 500˚F.Date published: 2019-08-19