Staub Cast-Iron Mini Round Cocotte Set, 1/4-Qt.
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Staub's innovative enamel coating takes cast-iron cooking to the next level with improved performance, style and durability. Bring single servings of beans, macaroni and cheese, and fruit cobblers directly from the oven to the table in these mini cocottes.
- Set of three 8-oz.-cap. cocottes.
- Basil, Grenadine and Graphite color selections feature multicoat enameling that creates a glossy, vibrantly colored "majolique" finish that resembles fine ceramic.
- Matte Black selection features multicoat enameling with low-gloss matte finish.
- Resistant to rust, chipping and cracking, the coating requires no additional seasoning like some other cast-iron pieces.
- Specially formulated black matte interior enamel of each piece contains traces of quartz, giving it additional heat resistance and a rougher surface resulting in better browning.
- Lid knob on Red, Sapphire Blue, Basil and Graphite pieces is made of nickel-plated brass; lid knob on Black Matte is brass.
- Made in France.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3 1/2" diam., 1 3/4" high.
- 8-oz. cap.
- 1 lb. 9 oz. with lid.
- Smooth enameled base compatible with all cooktops, including induction; not recommended for glass stove tops.
- Dozens of precisely placed bumps on the lid's interior funnel evaporated juices directly back down on top of the food for more even basting.
- Extra-heavy lid seals in moisture for tender, flavorful results.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction; not recommended for glass stove tops.
- Oven and broiler safe up to 500°F.
- For best results use low to medium heat.
- When using high heat, bring pans slowly to a high temperature.
- Use plastic, wood or nylon utensils only; metal utensils may damage the enamel.
- Enamel may chip or crack if banged against a hard surface.
- Handles and knobs can become very hot. Always use pot holder or glove when handling.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Stubborn stains can be removed by soaking your pot for a few minutes in hot, soapy water.
- Completely dry pan before storing.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents, bleach or abrasive cleaners.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- More about Staub
Staub traces its origin to the Alsace region of France, where founder Francis Staub designed his first enameled pot while working in an old French artillery factory in 1974. With the goal of creating the perfect pot for cooking the region's traditional hearty soups, stews and braises, he combined cast iron, the most popular material of the time, with the latest enameling technology available. Today, Staub still makes its cookware at a traditional atelier in France, casting each pot in an individual sand mold, which is heated to 800°F and destroyed after use. The exterior enamel coating is made with glass powder and mineral pigments, applied in two or three coats to generate brilliant glossy colors.
- Price Match Guarantee
Williams Sonoma Price Match Guarantee
At Williams Sonoma, we're committed to bringing you the best quality at the best prices.
If you find a lower price on any of our products, we'll match it—guaranteed. Click here for details.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Denise from A must have I purchased these for fun, as I enjoy experimenting with gourmet cookware. Soon after the purchase, my husband developed esophageal cancer. He must have a pureed diet. I combine meat and exotic sauces, puree them together, add more sauce, then a layer of cheese. I bake it at 350 degrees for 20 -30 minutes until done, and my husband can have a lovely dinner with mashed spuds and pureed veggies with guacamole. These cocottes are helping is to pass happily through this extremely difficult time. Thank you Staub.Date published: 2019-06-21Rated 5 out of 5 by melesine from Wonderful and versatile Great for so many things. Melting butter, keeping sauces warm, individual servings of everything from pot pies to bread pudding. Clean up is a breeze and love having a lid.Date published: 2016-06-05Rated 5 out of 5 by ChezBozzy from Love these so much! I've had my cocettes for a couple of years now, and love them each time I use them. At first I was daunted by their small size, but a serving of boeuf bourginon (search out the old Williams-Sonoma recipe for this on Google; outstanding!) was really the right size. Added to the ambience of our fireside dinner that night!Date published: 2015-09-10Rated 5 out of 5 by PhillieFilly from BUY THESE COCOTTES! I purchased these over 2 years ago and love them! I purchased these in gray and had a difficult time choosing between the gray and the blue. You can't go wrong with either color. Every time I serve in these cocottes, people comment on them so positively! They are gorgeous and so well made; I agree with another reviewer that they are "just too cute" but they are also very sophisticated. I have used them for various deserts, soups, individual sweet and savory bread puddings and also to make coddled eggs (two at a time). I even used them to serve french fries "straight up". They heat evenly and foods cooked or baked in them will hold heat after taken off the stovetop or oven. I have seen these used at French Laundry and other restaurants both in the U.S. and France. You will have these for a lifetime plus.... something to hand down to the next generation. You will not regret purchasing these cocottes as they are so versatile and so well made.Date published: 2013-09-19Rated 5 out of 5 by FloridaMom from High Quality Love these!! Cooking using these is perfect. They heat evenly....Date published: 2012-12-29