Staub Mini Chocolate Fondue Set
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Pull together an instant fondue party with the Staub mini fondue set. The natural heat-retaining properties of Staub cast iron are ideal for gently melting chocolate or cheese to a silky, even consistency. Includes a cast-iron stand, four forks and a tealight candle for warming.
- Mini 1/4-qt. cap. fondue pot for chocolate and cheese fondues.
- Heavyweight enameled cast iron transfers and retains heat evenly.
- Multi-coat enameling with a low-gloss matte-black finish that is resistant to rust, chipping and cracking.
- Cast-iron stand elevates fondue pot above burner for gentle warming.
- Set includes pot, cast-iron stand and four stainless-steel forks with color-coded plastic handles.
- Also includes one tealight candle for keeping fondue warm at the table.
- Made in France.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Pot: 1/4-qt. cap.; 6 1/4" diam., 1 3/4" high; 1 lb. 3 oz.
- Stand: 6 1/4" diam., 2" high; 2 lb.
- Forks (4): 8" long.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Smooth enameled base is compatible with all cooktops, including induction; not recommended for glass stovetops.
- Do not heat stand on cooktop.
- Fondue pot is oven and broiler safe to 500°F.
- For best results, use low to medium heat.
- When using high heat, bring pan slowly to high temperature.
- Enamel may chip or crack if banged against hard surface.
- Allow to cool before washing.
- Pot, stand and forks are dishwasher safe, but we recommend hand-washing for best results.
- Stubborn stains can be removed by soaking pot for a few minutes in hot, soapy water.
- Completely dry before storing.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents, bleach or abrasive cleaners.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Making sure I understand. This holds 1/4 quart, 8 ounces ? Is the chocolate fondue first warmed on the stove-top and then moved to the stand for serving?Hi Fondue Fan, Yes, this has a 1/4 quart capacity. You melt the chocolate in it on the stovetop, then move the pot onto the stand for serving, using the tealight candle (included) to keep the fondue warm at the table.Date published: 2019-12-31