Staub Cast-Iron Grill Pan
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Staub's innovative enamel coating takes cast-iron cooking to the next level with improved performance, style and durability. The ridges on the bottom of this pan not only leave seared grill marks but elevate food, separating the drippings for healthier cooking.
- Color selections feature glossy multi-coat enameling that ensures strength and heat resistance and creates a vibrantly colored "majolique" finish similar in appearance to fine ceramic for oven-to-table presentation.
- Matte Black selection features multi-coat enameling with low-gloss matte finish.
- Resistant to rust, chipping and cracking, the coating requires no additional seasoning like some other cast-iron pieces.
- The specially formulated black matte interior enamel of each piece contains traces of quartz, giving it additional heat resistance and a rougher surface resulting in better browning.
- Smooth enameled base is compatible with all cooktops, including induction; not recommended for glass stove tops.
- Corners and/or side spout facilitates pouring liquids.
- Made in France.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10" Grill Pan: 10" sq., 1 3/4" high; 7 lb. 5 oz.
- 12" Grill Pan: 12" sq., 1 3/4" high; 11 lb. 4 oz.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction; not recommended for glass stove tops.
- Oven and broiler safe up to 500°F.
- For best results use low to medium heat.
- When using high heat, bring pans slowly to a high temperature.
- Use plastic, wood or nylon utensils only; metal utensils may damage the enamel.
- Enamel may chip or crack if banged against a hard surface.
- Handles and knobs can become very hot. Always use pot holder or glove when handling.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Stubborn stains can be removed by soaking your pot for a few minutes in hot, soapy water.
- Completely dry pan before storing.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents, bleach or abrasive cleaners.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by CulinaryCailliers from Great Pan! When you can't grill this is the next best thing. This pan leaves great sear marks and cooks meat perfectly.Date published: 2017-06-14Rated 5 out of 5 by JimLChesterfield from Better Than My Gas Grill I love this grill. After I learned to keep the heat on the low side of medium on my glass-topped cook top I now prefer the Staub grill pan to my gas grill for every day cooking. Using the Staub grill instead of my gas grill eliminates the need to run outside to check on whatever I'm grilling. There are, of course, a few foods that are best cooked on a gas or charcoal grill but I've found most foods taste and look just as good cooked on the Staub grill.Date published: 2016-09-08Rated 5 out of 5 by Tahira from LOVE this grill pan After researching and comparing premium cast iron brands, I decided to outfit my kitchen with Staub and have been very pleased. I am not surprised at my overall satisfaction, but I did not expect to love this grill pan as much as I do. I have always preferred meats grilled outside on a traditional grill, but that leaves months of the year when that isn't practical. This grill pan is changing my life in that way. The deep grooves allow the fat and juices to sluice away while marking the meats perfectly. Even heat distribution and retention makes this purchase a win-win. I adore the deep glazed color (grenadine to match my others) and this truly makes me not even consider going out in the cold to throw on a steak or grill some kabobs. Excellent quality, perfect tool. Have also grilled vegetables and they come out exactly right. Vive la Staub!Date published: 2015-12-03Rated 5 out of 5 by Trout507 from Must have grill pan Purchased the Staub 10" grill pan over the Labor Day sale and I'm so glad I did. So far I'll I've cooked on it was chicken breastfeeding but they were juicy and flavorful. I've never had chicken like that from a traditional grill. All Staub products clean up nicely and are a dream!Date published: 2015-10-07Rated 5 out of 5 by AimeeJeanne from Best cast iron grill This's cast iron grill is wonderfully made!! It serves all my needs and nothing sticks!!Date published: 2015-05-26Rated 5 out of 5 by msfondu from Makes me a better cook! The 12 inch grill pan is large enough to cook for several people. Food made in it always tastes delicious, even when I am just lazy and throw chops right in the oven with no prep! I love that it cooks meat well but also that I can grill veggies or make panini sandwiches. I have no trouble cleaning up-- I soak it in warm soapy water and later, clean the grooves with a plastic scrubber. I like to rub a few drops of olive oil on the grill after washing and drying, to keep it looking good. This and other Staub items are beautiful to look at, and uplift my spirits in the kitchen. :)Date published: 2015-04-04Rated 3 out of 5 by cutter23 from very sticky I was hoping that staub would have a more nonstick coating than just raw cast iron... in fact, it is more difficult to clean than my lodge cast iron grill pan... everything sticks, even if preheated with oil.Date published: 2015-02-17Rated 5 out of 5 by will from Staub Grill Pan is "Perfecto" For me, this piece of Staub, like all Staub products I have is great. I use it primarily for grilling fish. I have never had an outcome that was less than excellent.Date published: 2015-02-16