Staub Folding Grill, Black
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Staub's innovative enamel coating takes cast-iron cooking to the next level with improved performance, style and durability. The ridges on the surface of this pan not only leave seared grill marks but elevate food, separating the drippings for healthier cooking. Designed for easy storage, the pan features a folding silicone handle.
- Resistant to rust, chipping and cracking, the coating requires no additional seasoning like conventional cast-iron pieces.
- Specially formulated black matte interior enamel contains traces of quartz, giving it additional heat resistance and a rougher surface, which results in superior browning.
- Smooth enameled base is compatible with all cooktops, including induction; not recommended for glass stovetops.
- Side spouts facilitate pouring liquids.
- Made in France.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 14 3/4" x 9 1/4" x 1 3/4" high; 16" wide with handle.
- 5 lb. 8 oz.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction; not recommended for glass stovetops.
- Oven and broiler safe up to 390°F.
- For best results, use low to medium heat.
- When using high heat, bring pan slowly to high temperature.
- Use plastic, wood or nylon utensils only; metal utensils may damage the enamel.
- Enamel may chip or crack if banged against a hard surface.
- Handles and knobs can become very hot. Always use pot holder or glove when handling.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Stubborn stains can be removed by soaking pot for a few minutes in hot, soapy water.
- Completely dry pan before storing.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents, bleach or abrasive cleaners.