Staub Cast-Iron Double-Handled Grill Pan
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Staub's innovative enamel coating takes cast-iron cooking to the next level with improved performance, style and durability. This spacious grill pan has ridges for searing and browning and two loop handles for efficient transfer on and off the stovetop.
- 15 3/4" x 13" x 1 3/4" high.
- Heavyweight enameled cast iron transfers and retains heat evenly.
- Multicoat enameling creates a glossy, vibrantly colored "majolique" finish that resembles fine ceramics.
- Specially formulated matte-black enamel cooking surface contains traces of quartz, which improves the pan's ability to withstand high temperatures and browning.
- Unlike many cast-iron pans, the interior surface requires no additional seasoning and is also resistant to rust, chips and cracks.
- Made in France.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 15 3/4" x 13" x 1 3/4" high.
- 11 lb.
- Smooth enameled bottom is compatible with all cooktops, including induction.
- Extra-large size allows you to grill food for a crowd.
- Angled sides and corners contain splatters and make it simple to pour off pan drippings.
- Ridges elevate foods from pan drippings and sear them with authentic grill marks.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction; not recommended for glass stove tops.
- Oven and broiler safe up to 500°F.
- For best results use low to medium heat.
- When using high heat, bring your pan slowly to a high temperature.
- Use plastic, wood or nylon utensils only; metal utensils may damage the enamel.
- Enamel may chip or crack if banged against a hard surface.
- Handles can become very hot. Always use pot holder or glove when handling.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Stubborn stains can be removed by soaking your pot for a few minutes in hot, soapy water.
- Completely dry pan before storing.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents, bleach or abrasive cleaners.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 1 out of 5 by Markolodeon from Terrible to Clean Not sure why but our Staub grill pan has been a total pain to get clean. Grilled chicken sticks terribly, despite coating in oil. We’re past the return period so it’s being donated to the Salvation Army. Bummer!Date published: 2018-08-15Rated 5 out of 5 by elizabeth718 from Gorgeous pan that grills to perfection I am relatively new to cast iron cooking and it took me a few tries to realize I needed to use high heat to grill with this pan. Once I did, I was in business! It grills chicken and burgers beautifully. There is plenty of room for 2 large pieces of meat. Cleanup is not bad if you let it soak for a while. I recommend the OXO Panini Brush to clean it and this works well. The pan is a gorgeous piece of cast iron that will last forever.Date published: 2017-04-04Rated 5 out of 5 by PeatMoss from The Grill Master I recently purchased the Staub Cast Iron Double Handled Grill Pan and Press in Grenadine. It is gorgeous and sturdy. The pan heats quickly and evenly and gives you beautiful grill marks. I made pineapple teriyaki chicken and it came out great! Can't wait to use it for steaks and panini's. Highly recommend.Date published: 2016-11-26Rated 4 out of 5 by Nosher from No customer service This was my first Staub product and was looking forward to using it based upon the reviews I had read. I was told at the store the pan did not need seasoning prior to using it. I Grilled a piece of salmon and some vegetables and found the clean up to be much more difficult than the advertised "easy cleanup". My main complaint is not with the pan but rather with Staub. Let me be clear I did not call Williams Sonoma, I called Staub customer service to ask about the pan. I never reached a live person but was asked to leave my name and phone number. It has now been 10 days and I still have not heard back from Staub customer service. I would not expect this level of customer service from a company like Staub.Date published: 2016-03-29Rated 5 out of 5 by audrey from Fabulous all around pan I likes this pan so much that I gave 3 of my daughters these pans for Christmas this year !!!Date published: 2016-01-06Rated 5 out of 5 by Grandmamacooks from Run don't walk to buy this Wonderful grill pan After 45+ years of cooking I bought an induction cooktop which I adore. Buying that type cooktop meant some of my pots and pans would no longer work. I filled in with more Le Creuset pieces which cook very well. Then I discovered Staub cookware, which is like Le Creuset on steroids. Wow, I am so glad I bought this larger grill pan with the two side handles in the grenadine color along with the grill press. Preheat it properly and it grills with deep sear marks beautifully with no sticking (I do use a little olive oil or butter.). Clean up is easy as I add warm water to the hot pan after removing the food, then wash it once the pan has cooled. I have cooked hamburgers, chicken breasts, several paninis, bacon, vegetables and more. I warm the grill press in the pan when preheating. I LOVE this pan! The cooking surface is the best I have ever used. I highly recommend it!!Date published: 2015-12-17Rated 5 out of 5 by IloveNY4ever from Best grill pan ever! Love this pan. It is easy to clean, heats quickly and evenly, and has high enough grill ridges that what I cook stays out of the oil / grease. Also great that it has two rectangular handles instead of having a long handle. Much easier to fit on the stove when using multiple burners. The handles make it easy to use, especially when lifting and for pouring off grease. And it takes less storage space despite it's larger size. The large size means more fits in and long strips of bacon lie flat. Staub colors are rich and deep - mine is a deep red.Date published: 2015-07-08Rated 5 out of 5 by griffeyn from THIS IS A GREAT PAN!! I received this pan a while ago and really love it. I bought it to cook bacon because I liked the deep ridges. and that meant that the bacon wouldn't be sitting in the grease. It does a great job. I have used it for steak and pork chops and it leaves great grill marks and really gets a nice crust on the meat. The is of great quality, easy to clean and does not have to be seasoned. I liked it so much that I just bought the smaller round Staub grill pan for smaller jobs. I also love the two loops for handles instead of a long handle like other cookware has. These handles make it much easier to use and I like the way it fits on the stove top.Date published: 2015-06-24