Staub Stoneware Square Covered Baker
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
One-dish suppers and hearty casseroles bubble to perfection in this Staub covered baker. Stoneware distributes and holds heat gently and won't absorb moisture, so foods bake to a tender, golden finish without drying out. The baking dish goes from freezer to oven to table with ease.
- 9" sq.; 2 1/2-qt. cap.
- Made of stoneware with a vitreous glass porcelain enamel finish.
- Stoneware will not absorb moisture, diffuses heat gently and retains heat exceptionally well.
- Superior thermal shock resistance, so bakers can go directly from refrigerator to an oven or microwave, then out to the table for serving.
- Finish resists scratches and stains and is easy to clean.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 9" sq., 3 1/2" h. (5 1/4" h. with lid).
- 2 1/2-qt. cap.
- 5 lb. 12 oz. with lid.
- Made in China.
- Side loop handles offer a safe grip for carrying.
- Stainless-steel lid knob.
- Colors coordinate with Staub cast-iron cookware.
- Oven, broiler, microwave, freezer and dishwasher safe.
- Use & Care
- Oven and broiler safe to 572˚F (428˚F with lid).
- Microwave, freezer and dishwasher safe.
- To avoid thermal shock, do not transfer directly from freezer to a hot oven; instead, place frozen dish in a room-temperature oven and bring both to temperature at the same time.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the enamel surface.
- Enamel can chip or crack if dropped or banged on hard surface.
- Do not use on stovetop or any other direct heat source.
- Allow to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or abrasive cleansers.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad or sponge.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Rated 1 out of 5 by emkj from Brittle I received this as a Christmas present. The second time I used it by placing it containing food inside a 350 degree oven, a large crack came into it. It held together but I am afraid to put it in an oven or put even hot food inside it.Date published: 2019-02-05Rated 5 out of 5 by RDCinIowa from Love this beauty of a baker! Food bakes evenly and browns beautifully in this baker. It is a perfect serving piece and food keeps hot on the table with the cover on. I ordered with the thought the dimensions were interior, as used to be customary with bakeware but this 9" X 9" baker actually measures 7 3/4" inside and easily sits inside my 1970s era Corningware 8" X 8" casserole. However, this Staub piece is deeper than a typical shallow baker and holds a generous amount. It is perfect for smaller casseroles and desserts. I expect to be using it more often than my generously sized Le Creuset stoneware pieces that are too large for everyday cooking for two. Finally, it washes up easily.Date published: 2018-11-21