Staub Stoneware Square Covered Baker
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
One-dish suppers and hearty casseroles bubble to perfection in this Staub covered baker. Stoneware distributes and holds heat gently and won't absorb moisture, so foods bake to a tender, golden finish without drying out. The baking dish goes from freezer to oven to table with ease.
- 9" sq.; 2 1/2-qt. cap.
- Made of stoneware with a vitreous glass porcelain enamel finish.
- Stoneware will not absorb moisture, diffuses heat gently and retains heat exceptionally well.
- Superior thermal shock resistance, so bakers can go directly from refrigerator to an oven or microwave, then out to the table for serving.
- Finish resists scratches and stains and is easy to clean.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 9" sq., 3 1/2" h. (5 1/4" h. with lid).
- 2 1/2-qt. cap.
- 5 lb. 12 oz. with lid.
- Made in China.
- Side loop handles offer a safe grip for carrying.
- Stainless-steel lid knob.
- Colors coordinate with Staub cast-iron cookware.
- Oven, broiler, microwave, freezer and dishwasher safe.
- Use & Care
- Oven and broiler safe to 572˚F (428˚F with lid).
- Microwave, freezer and dishwasher safe.
- To avoid thermal shock, do not transfer directly from freezer to a hot oven; instead, place frozen dish in a room-temperature oven and bring both to temperature at the same time.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the enamel surface.
- Enamel can chip or crack if dropped or banged on hard surface.
- Do not use on stovetop or any other direct heat source.
- Allow to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or abrasive cleansers.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad or sponge.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 1 out of 5 by emkj from Brittle I received this as a Christmas present. The second time I used it by placing it containing food inside a 350 degree oven, a large crack came into it. It held together but I am afraid to put it in an oven or put even hot food inside it.Date published: 2019-02-05Rated 5 out of 5 by RDCinIowa from Love this beauty of a baker! Food bakes evenly and browns beautifully in this baker. It is a perfect serving piece and food keeps hot on the table with the cover on. I ordered with the thought the dimensions were interior, as used to be customary with bakeware but this 9" X 9" baker actually measures 7 3/4" inside and easily sits inside my 1970s era Corningware 8" X 8" casserole. However, this Staub piece is deeper than a typical shallow baker and holds a generous amount. It is perfect for smaller casseroles and desserts. I expect to be using it more often than my generously sized Le Creuset stoneware pieces that are too large for everyday cooking for two. Finally, it washes up easily.Date published: 2018-11-21