Staub Ceramic Stoneware Oval Gratin
Staub stoneware bakers distribute and hold heat gently and won't absorb moisture, so foods bake to a moist, tender, golden finish without drying out. And you can take them from freezer to oven to table with ease. These oval dishes come in a range of sizes for baking everything from gratins and mac-and-cheese to fruit cobblers.
- Made of stoneware with a vitreous glass porcelain enamel finish.
- Stoneware will not absorb moisture, diffuses heat gently and retains heat exceptionally well.
- Superior thermal shock resistance, so dish can go from refrigerator to an oven or a microwave, then out to the table for serving.
- Finish is resistant to scratches and stains and easy to clean.
- Oven, broiler, microwave, freezer and dishwasher safe.
- Colors coordinate with Staub cast-iron cookware.
Dimensions & More Info
- 6 1/2": 7” x 4 1/2" x 1 3/4" high; 15-oz. cap.
- 9": 9" x 6 1/2" x 1 3/4" high; 1-qt. cap.
- 11": 12” x 8" x 2 1/2" high; 2.4-qt. cap.
- 14 1/2": 15 x 10" x 3" high; 4 1/2-qt. cap.
- Made in China.
Use & Care
- Oven safe to 572ºF.
- Broiler, microwave, freezer and dishwasher safe.
- To avoid thermal shock, do not transfer directly from freezer to a hot oven; instead, place frozen dish in a room-temperature oven and bring both to temperature at the same time.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the enamel surface.
- Enamel can chip or crack if dropped or banged on hard surface.
- Do not use on stovetop or any other direct heat source.
- Allow to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or abrasive cleansers.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad or sponge.
More about Staub
Staub traces its origin to the Alsace region of France, where founder Francis Staub designed his first enameled pot while working in an old French artillery factory in 1974. With the goal of creating the perfect pot for cooking the region’s traditional hearty soups, stews and braises, he combined cast iron, the most popular material of the time, with the latest enameling technology available. Today, Staub still makes its cookware at a traditional atelier in France, casting each pot in an individual sand mold, which is heated to 800°F and destroyed after use. The exterior enamel coating is made with glass powder and mineral pigments, applied in two or three coats to generate brilliant glossy colors.
Price Match Guarantee
Williams Sonoma Price Match Guarantee
At Williams Sonoma, we're committed to bringing you the best quality at the best prices.
If you find a lower price on any of our products, we'll match it—guaranteed. Click here for details.
- Matte Black
- Sapphire Blue
- Cherry Red
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Staub Ceramic Stoneware Oval Gratin
|Staub Ceramic Stoneware Oval Gratin, Matte Black, 11"||$129.99||$0|
|Staub Stoneware Oval Gratin, 11", Sapphire Blue||Sugg. Price $65 Our Price $49.95||$0|
|Staub Stoneware Oval Gratin, 14 1/2", Sapphire Blue||$69.95||$0|
|Staub Ceramics Oval Gratin, 9", Sapphire Blue||No Longer Available||No Longer Available|
|Staub Stoneware Oval Gratin, 11", White||Sugg. Price $65 Our Price $49.95||$0|
|Staub Stoneware Oval Gratin, 14 1/2", White||$69.95||$0|
|Staub Stoneware Oval Gratin, 9", White||Sugg. Price $50 Our Price $34.95||$0|
|Staub Stoneware Oval Gratin, 11", Cherry||No Longer Available||No Longer Available|
|Staub Stoneware Oval Gratin, 14 1/2", Cherry||No Longer Available||No Longer Available|
|Staub Stoneware Oval Gratin, 9", Cherry||Sugg. Price $50 Our Price $34.95||$0|