Staub Ceramic Stoneware Oval Gratin
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Staub stoneware bakers distribute and hold heat gently and won't absorb moisture, so foods bake to a moist, tender, golden finish without drying out. And you can take them from freezer to oven to table with ease. These oval dishes come in a range of sizes for baking everything from gratins and mac-and-cheese to fruit cobblers.
- Made of stoneware with a vitreous glass porcelain enamel finish.
- Stoneware will not absorb moisture, diffuses heat gently and retains heat exceptionally well.
- Superior thermal shock resistance, so dish can go from refrigerator to an oven or a microwave, then out to the table for serving.
- Finish is resistant to scratches and stains and easy to clean.
- Oven, broiler, microwave, freezer and dishwasher safe.
- Colors coordinate with Staub cast-iron cookware.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 6 1/2": 7” x 4 1/2" x 1 3/4" high; 15-oz. cap.
- 9": 9" x 6 1/2" x 1 3/4" high; 1-qt. cap.
- 11": 12” x 8" x 2 1/2" high; 2.4-qt. cap.
- 14 1/2": 15 x 10" x 3" high; 4 1/2-qt. cap.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 572ºF.
- Broiler, microwave, freezer and dishwasher safe.
- To avoid thermal shock, do not transfer directly from freezer to a hot oven; instead, place frozen dish in a room-temperature oven and bring both to temperature at the same time.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the enamel surface.
- Enamel can chip or crack if dropped or banged on hard surface.
- Do not use on stovetop or any other direct heat source.
- Allow to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or abrasive cleansers.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad or sponge.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- More about Staub
Staub traces its origin to the Alsace region of France, where founder Francis Staub designed his first enameled pot while working in an old French artillery factory in 1974. With the goal of creating the perfect pot for cooking the region’s traditional hearty soups, stews and braises, he combined cast iron, the most popular material of the time, with the latest enameling technology available. Today, Staub still makes its cookware at a traditional atelier in France, casting each pot in an individual sand mold, which is heated to 800°F and destroyed after use. The exterior enamel coating is made with glass powder and mineral pigments, applied in two or three coats to generate brilliant glossy colors.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Trish from Beautiful but cracked This dish is beautiful but cracked the first time in a 400 degree oven. I see another review claiming the same.Date published: 2018-04-26Rated 1 out of 5 by Gloria from Terrible waste of money Staub has stopped using clay from France and the difference in quality is clear. My dish arrived in two pieces and was chipped in several places on the rim. Le Cruset is having the same problems so Buyer Beware!!Date published: 2018-03-02Rated 1 out of 5 by Megan E from Beautiful dish, cracked after 20 minutes at 400 I *love* the look of this dish (I bought mine in Sapphire). It's so beautiful and functional, I bought it in all three sizes after receiving the first one I ordered. However, after only a few weeks of use, the dish cracked after only 20 minutes in a 400 degree oven, which is completely unacceptable for a supposedly oven-safe gratin dish. I'm really upset!Date published: 2017-08-25Rated 1 out of 5 by Zilliac from Cracked in half at first use at 350 degrees This dish cracked in half after a single use in a 350 degree oven. The pork roast was perfectly cooked, but so was the baking dish.Date published: 2017-07-08Rated 5 out of 5 by khef2 from Great Quality This dish is perfect for small individual servings. It was shipped and packed very well. Will use this often.Date published: 2014-07-04