Staub Ceramic Stoneware Mini Cocotte Set
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Staub stoneware bakers distribute and hold heat gently and won't absorb moisture, so foods bake to a moist, tender, golden finish without drying out. And you can take them from freezer to oven to table with ease. These covered mini cocottes are perfect for individual servings of potpies, soups, baked desserts and more.
- Made of stoneware with a vitreous glass porcelain enamel finish.
- Stoneware will not absorb moisture, diffuses heat gently and retains heat exceptionally well.
- Superior thermal shock resistance, so cocottes can go directly from refrigerator to an oven or microwave, then out to the table for serving.
- Finish resists scratches and stains and is easy to clean.
- Oven, broiler, microwave, freezer and dishwasher safe.
- Includes lids.
- Colors coordinate with Staub cast-iron cookware.
- Set of three.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 4" diam., 2" high; 8-oz. cap.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 572ºF.
- Broiler, microwave, freezer and dishwasher safe.
- To avoid thermal shock, do not transfer directly from freezer to a hot oven; instead, place frozen dish in a room-temperature oven and bring both to temperature at the same time.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the enamel surface.
- Enamel can chip or crack if dropped or banged on hard surface.
- Do not use on stovetop or any other direct heat source.
- Allow to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or abrasive cleansers.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad or sponge.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 5 out of 5 by Leslie from Ramekins I just purchasing they are beautiful, plan on using them quite often because you can cook with them in the ovenDate published: 2017-02-13Rated 5 out of 5 by MrsWhit from Delightful and elegant I made a rich chive corn pudding in 12 of these for Thanksgiving- they made it to the table hot and because they retain heat, made serving simple. Great to cook in smaller bakers as there's more crusty-edged goodness to go around, and no one needs a ton of that rich food- just the right amount. And of course, they elevate the presentation of anything from french onion soup to beans. I've seen some great and simple egg dishes for brunches as well. Used frequently.Date published: 2014-12-02