Staub Round Oven, White with Copper Knob
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
This Staub cocotte boasts the striking combination of a glossy white enamel finish topped with a brilliant copper knob. Heat-retaining cast iron and a heavy, tight-sealing lid make this round oven ideal for slow-cooking chili, hearty stews and grain dishes.
- Heavyweight enameled cast iron transfers and retains heat evenly.
- Multicoat enameling creates a glossy white "majolique" finish that resembles fine ceramics.
- Resistant to rust, chipping and cracking, the coating requires no additional seasoning like some other cast-iron pieces.
- Specially formulated matte-black interior enamel contains traces of quartz, giving it additional heat resistance and a textured surface that results in better browning.
- Dozens of precisely placed bumps on the lid's interior funnel evaporated juices directly back down to food for more even basting.
- Solid copper lid knob.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 2 3/4 Qt.: 8 1/4" diam., 3 3/4" high; 9 lb. with lid.
- 5 1/2 Qt.: 10" diam., 4 1/2" high; 12 lb. with lid.
- Smooth enameled base is compatible with all cooktops, including induction; not recommended for glass stove tops.
- Extra-heavy lid seals in moisture for tender, flavorful results.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction; not recommended for glass stove tops.
- Oven and broiler safe up to 500°F.
- For best results use low to medium heat.
- When using high heat, bring pan slowly to a high temperature.
- Use plastic, wood or nylon utensils only; metal utensils may damage the enamel.
- Enamel may chip or crack if banged against a hard surface.
- Handles and knobs can become very hot. Always use pot holder or glove when handling.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Stubborn stains can be removed by soaking your pot for a few minutes in hot, soapy water.
- Completely dry pan before storing.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents, bleach or abrasive cleaners.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Blumenaue from Love All Staub I bought this at the WS store. It was on clearance and OMG do I ever love it. It is such a great size for everything. I have bought 4 pieces of Staub for myself and 2 large pieces for my daughter. We are in love with this company and can’t wait to cook something.Date published: 2019-02-06Rated 2 out of 5 by Jessica from Cooks great but My husband bought this for me on request. I loved the copper handle on the white enamel. The black interior is lovely. I have made various soups and the heating is even and stable. I give two stars because when we received it, there was cellophane tape on the copper knob. We were assured by a WS that the staining would just wash off/go away. It didn't. Super disappointed. We paid full price so, that stings still. Who puts cheap tape on copper?!Date published: 2018-11-18Rated 5 out of 5 by Kalee from It’s Beautiful! Black inside is awesome I got this beauty for Christmas. I love Le Creuset, but heard Staub is awesome for the black interior for browning and the fond. It is really awesome for that tasty flavor. I get compliments on this. So happy I bought this.Date published: 2018-04-04
What copper cleaner should I use. True copper needs polishing. I am using Copper twinkle cleaner, is that good? It turns out shiny again. Hi Kalee, To clean the copper knob, you can use Twinkle Copper Cleaner, Bar Keepers Friend or any other copper cleaner.Date published: 2018-12-06