Staub Petite French Oven, White with Copper Knob
- Only at Williams Sonoma
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
This Staub cocotte boasts the striking combination of a glossy white enamel finish topped with a brilliant copper knob. This petite French oven is perfect for cooking small quantities of rice, thanks to a textured lid interior that circulates moisture. It's also great for simmering individual portions of soups and stews, or for baking a fruit cobbler for two.
- 1 1/2-qt. cap.
- Heavyweight enameled cast iron transfers and retains heat evenly.
- Multicoat enameling creates a glossy white "majolique" finish that resembles fine ceramics.
- Resistant to rust, chipping and cracking, the coating requires no additional seasoning like some other cast-iron pieces.
- Specially formulated black matte interior enamel contains traces of quartz, giving it additional heat resistance and a textured surface that results in better browning.
- Dozens of precisely placed bumps on the lid's interior funnel evaporated juices directly back down to food for more even basting.
- Solid copper lid knob.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 1 1/2-qt. cap.
- 4 1/2" diam., 6 1/2" high.
- 7 lb. 8 oz. with lid.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction; not recommended for glass stove tops.
- Oven and broiler safe up to 500°F.
- For best results use low to medium heat.
- When using high heat, bring pan slowly to a high temperature.
- Use plastic, wood or nylon utensils only; metal utensils may damage the enamel.
- Enamel may chip or crack if banged against a hard surface.
- Handles and knobs can become very hot. Always use pot holder or glove when handling.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Stubborn stains can be removed by soaking your pot for a few minutes in hot, soapy water.
- Completely dry pan before storing.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents, bleach or abrasive cleaners.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by jenninsd from Gorgeous AND practical! I purchased this mainly to cook rice in. Not only does it cook rice perfectly, it's also great for oatmeal, etc. Very useful and great to look at!Date published: 2018-01-03Rated 5 out of 5 by Gisele from What a delightful little pot! I just bought this and I find myself cooking things just for this pot! It is excellent for homemade baked beans, rice, stewing veggies and soups. It is the perfect size for two people and helps us make just enough without waste! It is much lighter weight that the big dutch ovens and thus easier to lift and handle. It fits nicely on the fourth burner and it is pretty.Date published: 2017-12-30Rated 5 out of 5 by Cupcake808 from Love this little pot! I’ve been wanting to add a white piece to my staub collection and bought this as soon as I noticed it online. We eat rice pretty much daily and I’ve been swapping out our zoji for this pot. My husband thinks I’m nuts for “wasting my time” with stovetop rice when we have an expensive rice cooker, but I swear the texture of the rice - we use short grain - is so much better. I’ve also used it to reheat smaller portions of soup. The only downside is that the copper knob does require some attention to keep it looking nice. Overall, a great piece to own, especially if you can get it when staub is participating in a sale.Date published: 2017-12-29
I check back on this item periodically. After 6mos of checking, this item hasn’t been available although it is listed as “in stock” it becomes “no longer available and removed from the cart” at checkout. Can someone from customer service help me order it?Hi April, Our sincerest apologies as we're unable to assist you in placing an order for this petite oven. We are out of stock of this item. It will not come back in stock as we're exiting this item from our assortment.Date published: 2019-11-10
Can this knob be interchanged with other Staub knobs? Can I switch out this knob onto other Staub pieces?The animal knobs are interchangeable on the larger vessels only. The mini petite will not support the larger knobs.Date published: 2019-10-05