Staub Cast-Iron Heart Cocottes, Set of 3
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Show your affection by preparing a mini soufflé, pudding cake or custard for someone special. Staub's heart-shaped ceramic cocotte bakes food to a lusciously even finish, and the polished porcelain enamel coating is easy to clean. These little red hearts are also a sweet way to serve candy, condiments and spreads.
- Set of three 8-oz.-cap. cocottes.
- Made of stoneware with vitreous-glass porcelain-enamel finish.
- Stoneware resists moisture, diffuses heat gently and retains heat exceptionally well.
- Superior thermal shock resistance allows dish to go from refrigerator to oven or microwave, then to the table for serving.
- Finish is resistant to scratches and stains, and cleans up easily.
- Oven, broiler, microwave, freezer and dishwasher safe.
- Cocottes are stackable for compact storage.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 4" x 3" x 2" high (4 1/4" high including lid).
- 8-oz. cap. each.
- 1 lb. 6 oz. with lid.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 325°F.
- Broiler, microwave, freezer and dishwasher safe.
- To avoid thermal shock, do not transfer directly from freezer to hot oven. Instead, place frozen dish in room-temperature oven and bring both to temperature at same time.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching enamel surface.
- Enamel can chip or crack if dropped or banged on hard surface.
- Do not use on stovetop or any other direct heat source.
- Allow to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or abrasive cleansers.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad or sponge.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.