Staub Cast-Iron Essential Fondue Pot
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Inspired by the centuries-old tradition of Swiss cheese and wine fondue, this Staub fondue pot is made of enameled cast iron to keep its contents warm and melted until the last guest leaves. Made exclusively for Williams Sonoma in France, this fondue set includes four dipping forks and a sturdy cast-iron stand.
- 2-qt. cap. fondue pot is ideal for cheese, meat and chocolate fondue.
- Heavyweight enameled cast iron transfers and retains heat evenly.
- Multicoat enameling creates a glossy, vibrantly colored "majolique" finish that resembles fine ceramics.
- Enameled red exterior and white interior is a Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Four stainless-steel forks have color-coded wooden handles.
- Cast-iron stand elevates fondue pot above burner for gentle warming.
- Chromed stainless-steel burner uses gel fuel (not included).
- Dimensions & More Info
- Fondue Pot: 2-qt. cap.; 8" diam., 3 1/2" high; 4 lb.
- Stand: 8" diam., 4" high; 4 lb.
- Forks: 6" long.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Do not heat stand on cooktop. These instructions apply only to fondue pot.
- Fondue pot is ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction; not recommended for glass stove tops.
- Oven and broiler safe to 500°F.
- For best results, use low to medium heat.
- When using high heat, bring pan slowly to high temperature.
- Use plastic, wood or nylon utensils only; metal utensils may damage enamel.
- Enamel may chip or crack if banged against hard surface.
- Allow to cool before washing.
- Pot, stand and forks are dishwasher safe, but we recommend hand-washing for best results.
- Stubborn stains can be removed by soaking pot for a few minutes in hot, soapy water.
- Completely dry before storing.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents, bleach or abrasive cleaners.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.