Staub Cast-Iron 12-Piece Grill Set
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Staub's innovative enamel coating takes cast-iron cooking to the next level with enhanced performance, style and durability. Made in the Alsace region of France, this 12-piece set provides endless options for sautéing, grilling, braising, roasting and slow simmering. A tea kettle and trivet round out the versatile collection.
- Heavyweight enameled cast iron transfers and retains heat evenly.
- Multicoat enameling creates glossy, vibrantly colored "majolique" finish that resembles fine ceramics.
- Enamel coating is resistant to rust, chipping and cracking; unlike traditional cast iron, it requires no additional seasoning.
- Matte-black enamel interiors contain traces of quartz that increase heat-resistance and create textured surface that improves browning.
- Made in France.
12-Piece Set includes:
- 10" fry pan
- 12" grill pan
- 2 3/4-qt. and 7-qt. round cocottes with lids
- 4-qt. oval gratin
- 4 1/2-qt. oval coq au vin with lid
- Tea kettle with lid
- Please note: Lids are counted as individual pieces
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10" Fry Pan: 10" diam., 2" high; 5 lb. 4 oz.
- 12" Grill Pan: 12" sq., 1 3/4" high; 11 lb. 4 oz.
- 2 3/4-Qt. Round Cocotte: 8 1/4" diam., 3 3/4" high; 9 lb. with lid.
- 4-Qt. Oval Gratin: 15" x 11" x 2 1/4" high; 7 lb. 8 oz.
- 4 1/2-Qt. Oval Coq au Vin: 11 3/4" x 9 3/4" x 4 1/2" high; 12 lb. 12 oz. with lid.
- 7-Qt. Round Cocotte: 11" diam., 4 3/4" high; 13 lb. 3 oz. with lid.
- Tea Kettle: 6 1/4" diam., 4" high; 1-qt. cap.; 5 lb. with lid.
- Trivet: 8 3/4" diam., 1" high; 3 lb. 8 oz.
- Compatible with all cooktops, including induction; not recommended for glass stovetops.
- Dozens of precisely placed bumps on each lid's interior funnel evaporated juices onto food for even basting.
- Extra-heavy lids seal in moisture.
- Designed for oven-to-table presentation.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction; not recommended for glass stovetops.
- Oven and broiler safe up to 500°F.
- For best results, use low to medium heat.
- When using high heat, bring pans slowly to high temperature.
- Use plastic, wood or nylon utensils only; metal utensils may damage the enamel.
- Enamel may chip or crack if banged against a hard surface.
- Handles and knobs can become very hot. Always use pot holder or glove when handling.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Stubborn stains can be removed by soaking pot for a few minutes in hot, soapy water.
- Completely dry pan before storing.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents, bleach or abrasive cleaners.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.