Staub Bouillabaisse Pot with Fish Knob, 5-Qt.
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Cast-iron pots are staples in every serious cook's kitchen because of their unparalleled ability to transfer and retain heat evenly. This bouillabaisse pot is designed specifically for the traditional Provençal fish stew, but it's also ideal for slow-cooking seafood chowder, hearty stews, soups and casseroles. Made in France by Staub, it boasts a durable enamel coating and a stainless-steel fish knob.
- Enameled cast iron with stainless-steel fish knob on lid.
- Glossy multicoat enameling ensures strength and heat-resistance.
- Enamel coating resists rusting, chipping and cracking, and requires no additional seasoning.
- Safe for use on all heat sources, including induction.
- Made in France.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 11 1/4" diam., 6 1/2" high (with lid).
- 5-qt. cap.
- 11 lb. with lid.
- Made in France.
- Heavyweight lid seals in moisture for tender, flavorful results.
- Side handles offer secure grip.
- Free of cadmium, lead, PFOA and PTFE.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe up to 500°F.
- For best results, use low to medium heat.
- When using high heat, bring pan slowly to high temperature.
- Use plastic, wood or nylon utensils only; metal utensils may damage enamel.
- Enamel may chip or crack if banged against a hard surface.
- Handles and knobs can become very hot. Always use pot holder or glove when handling.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Stubborn stains can be removed by soaking pot for a few minutes in hot, soapy water.
- Completely dry pan before storing.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents, bleach or abrasive cleaners.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.