Staub 5-Piece Olivewood Tool Set
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Round out your Staub collection with these efficient kitchen tools, presented in a ceramic storage crock that coordinates beautifully with the company's signature cookware. Count on these durable, versatile tools for everything from mixing, stirring and scraping to sautéing and stir-frying.
- Tools are hand-sculpted from sustainably harvested Italian olivewood – a dense hardwood prized for its exceptional durability and intricate grain.
- Spatulas have flexible silicone heads that withstand temperatures up to 425°F and are removable for easy cleaning.
- Contoured olivewood handles ensure a secure, comfortable grip.
- Due to the natural variations in wood grain, each tool is unique.
- Safe for use with all cookware and bakeware, including nonstick surfaces.
5-Piece Set includes:
- Olivewood spoon
- Olivewood turner
- Small and large spatulas
- Ceramic crock for storage
- Dimensions & More Info
- Olivewood Spoon: 12 1/4" long.
- Olivewood Turner: 12 3/4" long.
- Small Silicone Spatula: 10" long.
- Large Silicone Spatula: 12" long.
- Ceramic Crock: 4 1/2" diam., 6" high.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Safe for use with all types of cookware and bakeware, including nonstick surfaces.
- Silicone spatula heads withstand temperatures up to 425°F.
- Hand-wash olivewood spoon, turner and the wooden handles of silicone spatulas.
- Removable silicone heads are dishwasher safe.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.