Staub Cast-Iron 4-Piece Cookware Set
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through July 22. Learn More
Staub's innovative enamel coating takes cast-iron cooking to the next level with improved performance, style and durability. This starter set includes everything you need to sauté, grill and bake, with cookware designed to transfer efficiently from the stovetop to the tabletop.
- Heavyweight enameled cast iron transfers and retains heat evenly.
- Multicoat enameling creates a glossy, vibrantly colored "majolique" finish that resembles fine ceramics.
- Resistant to rust, chipping and cracking, the coating requires no additional seasoning.
- The specially formulated black matte interior enamel of each piece contains traces of quartz, giving it additional heat resistance and a rougher surface resulting in better browning.
- Extra-heavy lid seals in moisture for tender, flavorful results.
- Made in France.
4-Piece Set includes:
- 10" fry pan.
- 12" grill pan.
- 5 1/2-qt. round cocotte with lid.
Please note: Lids are counted as individual pieces.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10" Fry Pan: 10" diam., 2" high; 5 lb. 4 oz.
- 12" Grill Pan: 12" diam., 1 3/4" high; 11 lb. 4 oz.
- 5 1/2-Qt. Round Cocotte: 10" diam., 4 1/2" high; 12 lb. with lid.
- The smooth enameled base is compatible with all cooktops including induction; not recommended for glass stove tops.
- Dozens of precisely placed bumps on the lid's interior funnel evaporated juices directly back down on top of the food itself for more even basting.
- Enamel over cast iron ensures slow, even heat distribution.
- Designed for oven-to-table presentation.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction; not recommended for glass stove tops.
- Oven and broiler safe up to 500°F.
- For best results use low to medium heat.
- When using high heat, bring pans slowly to a high temperature.
- Use plastic, wood or nylon utensils only; metal utensils may damage the enamel.
- Enamel may chip or crack if banged against a hard surface.
- Handles and knobs can become very hot. Always use pot holder or glove when handling.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Stubborn stains can be removed by soaking your pot for a few minutes in hot, soapy water.
- Completely dry pan before storing.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents, bleach or abrasive cleaners.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- More about Staub
Staub traces its origin to the Alsace region of France, where founder Francis Staub designed his first enameled pot while working in an old French artillery factory in 1974. With the goal of creating the perfect pot for cooking the region’s traditional hearty soups, stews and braises, he combined cast iron, the most popular material of the time, with the latest enameling technology available. Today, Staub still makes its cookware at a traditional atelier in France, casting each pot in an individual sand mold, which is heated to 800°F and destroyed after use. The exterior enamel coating is made with glass powder and mineral pigments, applied in two or three coats to generate brilliant glossy colors.
Rated 5 out of 5 by BJEinteriors from The perfect cookware Not only is Staub pleasing to look at, it performs as well. I received my set shortly after Christmas, and have made chili, marinara sauce and sauteed veggies, all cooked consistently and clean up was a breeze. The sauce pot is so pretty I leave it on my stove top all the time.Date published: 2013-01-10Rated 5 out of 5 by Cooking4Two from Great starter set I went back and forth between Staub and LeCreuset. The self basting spikes, the matte black interior, and the temperature safe knobs sealed the deal for me. I LOVE this cookware. It's a perfect starter set. I use the pan most often, it hardly leaves the stove. The grill pan is also great, gives us beautiful sear marks and helps us feel like we're grilling out in our NYC kitchen. The round oven is very versatile and holds temperature well. Additionally, it is the perfect size for our little family. All in all, a great set for folks looking to start their enameled cast iron collection. Eventually, I will likely purchase a larger fry pan and dutch oven to augment this set.Date published: 2012-10-10Rated 5 out of 5 by kdg1827 from Great set and very well made. Great set and very solid I am very pleased with the purchase.Date published: 2012-08-27Rated 5 out of 5 by Cupcake808 from Love my Staub set I initially agonized between LC and Staub. I made up my mind to go with Staub and went with the 4-piece set as I just needed one cocotte, a fry pan, and thought why not add on the grill pan. I initially bought the set primarily for the cocotte, but I've actually been using the fry pan the most - it's incredibly versatile! I use it more often than my 10" All-Clad copper core pan. I regularly make gorgeous frittatas with it. I've also used it to make WS's potato leek gratin (I made a 1/2 recipe) and Dutch apple pancake and CIA's English muffin recipe. The pan goes straight from the stovetop to the oven without issue and works great when I finish off frittatas under the broiler. The cocotte is gorgeous, but I’ve only made a few things in it so far: pot roast, ratatouille, and Jim Lahey’s no-knead bread. They all came out very well and I can’t wait to use it more. My poor grill pan is used the least.Date published: 2012-06-18Rated 5 out of 5 by Thais from My new best friend!!!! It is better than what I expected!!!! I was looking for another Le creuset when I learned about Staub. The blue color is so beautiful and the black color inside is great because you can not see the stains. Food won't stick to the bottom. You will be happy with anything you cook in this pot. I can wait to buy another one. I just love it so much!!!!!!!!Date published: 2012-01-03Rated 4 out of 5 by Anonymous from A great cooking experience Before I jumped in, I watched the video on the WS site (such a nice service). Just seeing how Staub cookware is made had me convinced I would love it, even though I considered it might be a bit more high maintenance (it isn't). The new cookware set has changed how the food cooked (in a good way) and how it tasted (in a great way). Especially liked the grilled vegetables and the cutlet (made with gardien and panko bread crumbs) fried in olive oil. This new frying pan made it the best ever. A perfect breading/frying experience. It is heavy to lift if you are not up for it. Otherwise, it is very worthy and I highly recommend it.Date published: 2012-01-03