Staub Cast-Iron 12-Piece Cookware Set
Staub's innovative enamel coating takes cast-iron cooking to the next level with improved performance, style and durability. This collection includes larger pieces and an oven-to-table au gratin, making it perfectly suited for use in preparing family-sized meals and for entertaining.
- Heavyweight enameled cast iron transfers and retains heat evenly.
- Multicoat enameling creates a glossy, vibrantly colored "majolique" finish that resembles fine ceramics.
- Resistant to rust, chipping and cracking, the coating requires no additional seasoning.
- The specially formulated black matte interior enamel of each piece contains traces of quartz, giving it additional heat resistance and a rougher surface, resulting in better browning.
- Extra-heavy lid seals in moisture for tender, flavorful results.
- Made in France.
12-Piece Set includes:
- 10" fry pan
- 12" square grill pan
- 2 3/4-qt. and 7-qt. round cocottes with lids
- 4-qt. oval gratin
- 4 1/4-qt. coq au vin with lid
- Tea kettle with lid
Please note: lids are counted as individual pieces.
Dimensions & More Info
- 10" Fry Pan: 10" diam., 2" high; 5 lb. 4 oz.
- 12" Grill Pan: 12" sq., 1 3/4" high; 11 lb. 4 oz.
- 2 3/4-Qt. Round Cocotte: 8 1/4" diam., 3 3/4" high; 9 lb. with lid.
- 7-Qt. Round Cocotte: 11" diam., 4 3/4" high; 13 lb. 3 oz. with lid.
- 4-Qt. Oval Gratin: 15" x 11" x 2 1/4" high; 7 lb. 8 oz.
- 4 1/4-Qt. Oval Coq au Vin: 11 3/4" x 9 3/4" x 4 1/2" high; 12 lb. 12 oz. with lid.
- Tea Kettle: 6 1/4" diam., 4" high; 1-qt. cap.; 5 lb.
- Trivet: 8 3/4" diam., 1" high; 3 lb. 8 oz.
Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe up to 500°F.
- For best results use low to medium heat.
- When using high heat, bring pans slowly to a high temperature.
- Use plastic, wood or nylon utensils only; metal utensils may damage the enamel.
- Enamel may chip or crack if banged against a hard surface.
- Handles and knobs can become very hot. Always use pot holder or glove when handling.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Stubborn stains can be removed by soaking your pot for a few minutes in hot soapy water.
- Completely dry pan before storing.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents, bleach or abrasive cleaners.
More about Staub
Staub traces its origin to the Alsace region of France, where founder Francis Staub designed his first enameled pot while working in an old French artillery factory in 1974. With the goal of creating the perfect pot for cooking the region’s traditional hearty soups, stews and braises, he combined cast iron, the most popular material of the time, with the latest enameling technology available. Today, Staub still makes its cookware at a traditional atelier in France, casting each pot in an individual sand mold, which is heated to 800°F and destroyed after use. The exterior enamel coating is made with glass powder and mineral pigments, applied in two or three coats to generate brilliant glossy colors.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of order receipt. Large sets may ship in multiple boxes that arrive at different times or that arrive separately.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders reciived by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Returns Policy.
Staub Cast-Iron 12-Piece Cookware Set
|Staub Cast-Iron 12-Piece Cookware Set, Grenadine||Sugg. Price $2,452 Our Price $1,299.95||$0|
|Staub Cast-Iron 12-Piece Cookware Set, Graphite||Sugg. Price $2,452 Our Price $1,299.95||$0|
|Staub Cast-Iron 12-Piece Cookware Set, Sapphire||Sugg. Price $2,452 Our Price $1,299.95||$0|