Nordic Ware Star of David Bundt® Cake Pan
Serve a wonderfully detailed Star of David cake as an impressive addition to your holiday celebration. Nordic Ware's heavy-duty baking pan turns out a lofty, even-textured cake with crisply defined edges.
- Traditional six-point Star of David shape.
- Center tube conducts extra heat to the middle of the cake for even baking.
- Nonstick interior for easy release and fast cleanup.
- Sold separately or in sets with our Williams Sonoma Bundt mixes.
- Made in the USA by Nordic Ware, a family-owned company famous for its fine bakeware since 1946.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10 1/4" x 11 1/2" x 4 1/2" high.
- 10-cup cap.
- Use & Care
- Before each use, wash pan with hot, soapy water.
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Use only wood, silicone, plastic or other nonmetallic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- For best results, brush pan with an unsalted solid vegetable shortening and dust with flour. You can also use vegetable oil or a nonstick baking spray. If using a spray, check to make sure that it does not contain lecithin, which can cause a gummy residue. Turn pan upside down and tap to remove excess flour. These steps will help ensure easy release and excellent pattern definition.
- After baking, cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Tap pan firmly a few times, then invert, lift pan away and let the cake continue to cool on rack.
- Hand wash. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
- A soft sponge or kitchen brush will remove baked-on food particles. You may need to scrub lightly.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
You May Also Need
Bak-Klene ZT Nonstick Baking Spray
Nonstick Baking Spray
Rated 5 out of 5 by strfitness from Fun Design Great Star of David design. I greased it up good to get it out of the pan with the points intact. My only problem and it was probably because of the batter, the pound cake turned out very "dense" in its consistency. Will try another type of cake later. Easy to clean and store.Date published: 2016-12-28Rated 5 out of 5 by canoe9 from Great cake pan at a great price! I really like Nordic Ware cake pans. They are sturdy, well made and often fanciful too. I'm looking forward to making and decorating a cake utilizing this pan. I purchased the bee skep cake pan a few years ago & receive rave reviews every time I make and decorate the bee skep and give it as a gift. I'll do the same for the Star of David pan. Thank you for carrying such well made bakeware Williams-Sonoma.Date published: 2015-01-25Rated 5 out of 5 by CocoaBaker from Beautiful cake, great for holidays The usual Nordic Ware fine quality! I love this pan. It bakes an excellent cake. Note that it's very deep. Do be sure that you grease it very carefully. It has a lot of nooks and crannies, and the cake can easily stick if it's not thoroughly greased and floured. I get the sharpest edges (and best release) if I grease it by hand with a pastry brush and flour it carefully.Date published: 2014-08-31Rated 5 out of 5 by THREEBOYSMOM from Thanksgivingah Perfection I made a lovely orange citrus coffee cake for the holiday. Used oil and powdered sugar instead of flour) to prepare pan. Chose to serve cake upside down and dust with powdered sugar surrounded by homemade shortbread cookies. It was delightful and enjoyed by all.Date published: 2013-12-03