St. Stephen's Cheese Collection
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Featuring an award-winning cheese that's among the best we've ever tasted, this luxurious collection of artisanal specialties from the U.S. and Spain is one you will relish to the very last morsel. It includes St. Stephen triple-cream brie, Lukan's wildflower honey, Marcona almonds and quince paste. Enjoy these sweet and savory snacks with crusty bread or crackers and a glass of prosecco.
St. Stephen Cheese: Award-winning triple-cream cow's milk cheese that's exceptionally smooth and luscious, with a fragrant hint of mushroom.
Lukan's Honey: Sweet, golden-orange honey produced in Pennsylvania from goldenrod and other local Pennsylvania wildflowers.
Marcona Almonds: Rounder, softer and sweeter than California almonds, this Spanish variety is known as "the Queen of Almonds."
Quince Paste: Traditional Spanish delicacy crafted with a touch and lemon and sugar for a balance of sweet and tart that pairs perfectly with cheese.
- Collection includes St. Stephen cheese (8 oz.), Lukan's honey (2 oz.), Marcona almonds (3 oz.) and quince paste (4 oz.).
- 1 lb. 2 oz.
- Shipped chilled.
- Products of USA and Spain.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Cheese ships chilled with gel packs; refrigerate upon receipt. Cheese is best stored in a vegetable bin or container away from refrigerator fan and will keep for up to 2 weeks.
- Store honey at room temperature in a cool, dark place for up to 2 years.
- Store Marcona almonds at room temperature unopened for up to 1 year, or up to 3 months opened.
- Store quince paste in the refrigerator for up to 3 months.
- To experience the cheese's full flavor, serve at room temperature. We recommend leaving the cheese in the packaging as it comes to room temperature to prevent oxidation, which may affect the flavor. Leftover cheese is best re-wrapped in parchment or waxed paper. Plastic wrap is not recommended.
- Drizzle honey and sprinkle almonds on top of a cheese slice. Pair a piece of quince and cheese together on a cracker. Bake cheese until warm with the almonds and honey.
- St. Stephen's Cheese: Pasteurized cow's milk, cream, salt, animal rennet.
- Marcona Almonds: Marcona almonds, sunflower oil, sea salt.
- Quince Paste: Quince paste, sugar.
- Lukan's Honey: Honey.
Please allow 2-5 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.