St. Jude Candle
Handcrafted with love, our candle honors and benefits the young patients at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital®. Artisans shape the pot from white-glazed ceramic and stamp it with a golden heart before hand-pouring the wax, which releases a sweet, floral bouquet that brightens the air and warms the heart year-round.
- Hand-poured candle with a sweet floral fragrance.
- Handcrafted, gold-stamped candle pot is reusable.
- 100% cotton wick ensures a smokeless, aromatic burn.
- Burns for approx. 40 hours
- For every St. Jude candle you purchase, we'll donate 25% of the purchase price directly to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital®, helping to support research and treatment for pediatric cancer and other life-threatening diseases.
Dimensions & More Info
- 3 1/2" diam., 3 3/4" high.
- Made in Hong Kong.
Use & Care
- Burn within sight. Keep away from things that catch fire.
- Keep away from children.
- Remove all packaging material.
- To avoid sooting, trim the wick to 1/4" prior to each use.
- Allow candle pot to cool before touching or moving.
- Avoid using in drafty areas.
- Candle should always be placed on a fireproof surface.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
St. Jude Candle
|St. Jude Candle 2018||No Longer Available|