Square Mixed-Herb Wreath
- Online Only
- Vendor Shipped
Cooks and gardeners will delight in this fragrant wreath of culinary herbs and other air-dried botanicals in a distinctive square shape. Scarlet dried chiles de arbol are arranged with painterly skill, interspersed with fresh bay leaves, dried marjoram, purple Mexican sage, double feverfew, orange safflower and yarrow. Hand made on a family-owned farm in California, the wreath's herbs are all grown without herbicides or pesticides. Intended for decorative use only. Protect from weather. 15" sq. A Williams Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- Upon receipt, carefully cut the cable ties securing the wreath and gently remove it from the box.
- The fresh and dried natural materials used in the wreath are intended for display indoors or in a sheltered outdoor area. Avoid direct sunlight and excessive heat, which will cause the materials to fade in color and become fragile. As fresh botanicals age, it is natural for their colors to fade and their leaves to curl slightly.
- If your wreath is mounted on an interior door, we recommend attaching it in two places to prevent it from bouncing against the door when the door is opened or closed.
- It is normal for natural materials to shed. The extra fullness of the piece is intended to compensate for any unavoidable shedding during shipping. To minimize shedding, it is best to not move the arrangement once it has been hung.
- To clean your wreath, lightly dust its leaves with a soft paintbrush or feather duster.
- To store your wreath, we recommend lightly wrapping it in tissue paper and storing it flat in the box in which it arrived or a box of comparable size.
- With proper care, the wreath will last approximately 1 year. For decorative purposes only.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 4 out of 5 by KaylaBoston from Very pretty (colors not as vibrant as photo) This wreath was a solid purchase for the price. I bought it about a year ago, and display it on my the front door (interior). I love the uniqueness of its square shape, and receive lots of compliments. *** Please note that hanging a square wreath takes great patience to get it level.**** It is very pretty, however the colors are definitely not as vibrant as WS website ad stock photo. It has a subtle fragrance. The wreath did flake a bit for the first couple months, esp with movement of the door. I considered using a clear spray shellac, but I noticed that the dry flaking stopped after the first few months of ownership (see photo). It held-up nicely while in storage, while was displaying other wreaths in my collection.Date published: 2017-01-29Rated 1 out of 5 by Goldsmom from Very dull colors, broken flower stems! Really looked forward to getting this wreath, but it arrived looking dull, old, and as if it had been stacked under other wreaths--flower stems were crushed and broken, everything looked compressed, and it just looked dusty!Date published: 2016-06-11