- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Rich in character and comfort, this chair is a focal point as well as a destination for reading and relaxing. Turned details and a hand-rubbed finish lend it the air of a vintage piece, while linen-blend upholstery and resilient cushions add supportive, sink-in plushness.
- 29"W x 34.5"D x 37"H.
- Handcrafted of kiln-dried rubberwood.
- Hand applied finish is lightly distressed at the corners.
- Built with dowel and tenon joinery, and reinforced for lasting strength.
- Removable seat and back cushions.
- Poly-wrapped foam core.
- Soft, richly textured upholstery is Flax colored linen/cotton/rayon.
- In-home delivery with White Glove service.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 29"W x 34.5"D x 37"H
- Seat height: 18.5"
- Seat depth: 24"
- Seat width: 24.5" at front; 26" at back.
- Backrest: 20"H from seat
- Arms: 2"W x 24"H
- Legs: 2.5"W x 8"H
- Distance leg to leg (outside): 28.5" at front; 26" at back; 30.5" at side
- Maximum weight capacity: 300 lb.
- Weight: 35 lb.
- Constructed of rubberwood.
- 58% linen, 36% cotton, 6% rayon cushion covers.
- Poly-wrapped foam core.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Protect from direct sunlight, which can cause cracking and discoloration.
- Position furniture away from vents, fireplaces and other heat sources.
- To clean, wipe the wood with a soft damp cloth.
- Never use silicone or wax polishes that contain solvent.
- Blot spills immediately (rubbing will cause them to spread).
- Dry clean only.
Please allow up to 2 to 4 weeks for delivery. Item arrives fully assembled and in one piece by our in-home delivery with White Glove service. We'll call you in advance to schedule a delivery time, then bring the item into your home, unpack and inspect it, perform simple assembly and dispose of all packaging material. (Please note that outdoor grills are not unpacked and require owner assembly. Complete beds will be set up; headboards only will be unpacked, but not attached to existing bed frames.) Delivery is by appointment, Monday – Saturday; our delivery service will call to arrange a day. Available in the 48 contiguous states. Please call 888.922.4108 for additional assistance.
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture & Freight Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges, are based on your shipping location and will be applied during checkout.
All items not shipped via unlimited flat-rate delivery fee will incur a shipping surcharge, but no additional delivery fees. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Our products are designed with your comfort and style in mind.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
Monogrammed orders cannot be cancelled or returned.
Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Should your item arrive damaged or with a defect, please contact us at 888.922.4108 within 7 days so that we may arrange for a replacement. Frames and springs are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects for the product’s life, subject to the following conditions: warranty applies only to original owner and normal residential use. Defects resulting from negligence, abuse or use in a commercial, hospitality or other non-residential setting are not covered. For warranty service, call 888.922.4108.
All other items may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund of merchandise only. View Full Returns Policy.