Spinach & Feta Pastries, Set of 12
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
French-born pastry chef Jean-Yves Charon transforms his signature croissant dough into savory, golden treats. Each square pocket pastry is filled with creamy, tangy feta cheese and spinach. Great for brunch or appetizers, they'll delight croissant lovers with an irresistible combination of flavors and textures.
- Hand made using classic French recipes and the finest natural ingredients, resulting in a delicate flaky texture, buttery taste and irresistible aroma
- Prepared that traditional way, using butter and ultra thin layers of yeast dough, laboriously folded and cut by hand.
- Filled with a flavorful combination of feta cheese and spinach.
- Easy to prepare: simply let rise overnight, then bake.
- Shipped frozen.
- 12 pastries (2 lb. 4 oz.).
- Product of USA.
- A Williams Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- The croissants were shipped frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, immediately place the croissants in the freezer, where it will keep up to one month frozen.
- Place the frozen croissants on a parchment-lined baking sheet and cover with another piece of parchment paper. Let the croissants rise at room temperature for 8 to 10 hours.
- Preheat an oven to 375ºF.
- Remove the top piece of parchment paper. Lightly brush the tops of the croissants with egg wash (1 egg beaten with 1 tsp. water). Bake the croissants until puffed and golden, about 20 minutes. Let cool for 5 to 10minutes before serving. Makes 12 croissants.
- Enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, enzyme, ascorbic acid [dough conditioner]), butter, water, milk, cream cheese (pasteurized cultured milk and cream, salt, stabilizers [xanthan and/or carob bean and/or guar gums]), sugar, feta cheese (pasteurized sheep's milk, cultures, enzyme, salt, potassium sorbate), spinach, whole eggs, yeast, enriched flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), salt, dough conditioner blend (wheat flour, malted barley flour, ascorbic acid [dough conditioner], enzymes), black pepper.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 1 out of 5 by bbntn from VERY DISAPPOINTED!! I’ve tried several of the various WS croissants and have been happy with my choices. For a while now i’v have been wanting to try these too and finally ordered some for the recent holiday season. VERY DISAPPOINTED! No flavor other than the pastry itself. Wow, perfectly bland! ???Date published: 2018-01-16Rated 1 out of 5 by EnglandGirl from No spinach! Extremely disappointed...where was the spinach? The filling had a pale green color, a few specs of something green and no flavor at all. I am surprised that there are not more reviews, as this product does not match the description or the picture posted.Date published: 2017-09-23Rated 1 out of 5 by SHSH from Get ready...to pay more & be disappointed! These were a gift for my mother. She prefers savory over sweet. I have easily, purchased over 15 boxes of various croissants/pastries from WS/Jean Yves Charon. As several others have mentioned, there is hardly any filling. I promise you, the filling photo is real and nothing was adjusted for the photo. It would be easier and more satisfying to buy the plain croissants and spend the money to make your own spinach/feta filling to spread on when they come out of the oven! A bit embarrassing to have given this as a gift. Decide for yourself after you look at the MIDDLE photo/REALITY & the LAST photo/VISUALLY DECEIVING.Date published: 2017-05-25Rated 5 out of 5 by pollysouthcarolina from Lost in Hurricane Matthew I was so looking forward to enjoying these. I have had them in past years and they were convenient and yummy. Unfortunately, Hurricane Matthew required those of us on the coast of South Carolina to evacuate our homes. Fortunately, I did not lose my home. However, I did lose power for eight days. Everything in my freezer/fridge was a total loss, and not covered by my insurance. I know that these would have been delicious and I only wish I could place one of them in my toaster oven right now.Date published: 2016-10-15Rated 5 out of 5 by Chanell from My Favorite Croissants The croissants are really good, I love it, I recommend the Croissants to other customersDate published: 2016-01-04Rated 5 out of 5 by janiemae from My favorite appetizer It is a superior product! I made the Spinach and Feta croissants for a dinner party and they were a "home run". The quality and convenience is key for me.Date published: 2015-12-21Rated 4 out of 5 by LizzieG48 from Almost a Good Thing! Your croissants are always wonderful; however, the spinach/feta filling needs to be more to better balance the size of the croissants.Date published: 2015-12-14Rated 4 out of 5 by MsFoodie2u from Tasty treat! I had this for a Christmas brunch. It was a hit for most of my guests. There were some who commented the croissant did not have enough of the filling. Other than that, it was a great change for something different than the usual. A very good blend of favors. I was happy with my purchase.Date published: 2015-01-14