Spinach & Feta Pastries, Set of 12
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
French-born pastry chef Jean-Yves Charon transforms his signature croissant dough into savory, golden treats. Each square pocket pastry is filled with creamy, tangy feta cheese and spinach. Great for brunch or appetizers, they'll delight croissant lovers with an irresistible combination of flavors and textures.
- Hand made using classic French recipes and the finest natural ingredients, resulting in a delicate flaky texture, buttery taste and irresistible aroma
- Prepared that traditional way, using butter and ultra thin layers of yeast dough, laboriously folded and cut by hand.
- Filled with a flavorful combination of feta cheese and spinach.
- Easy to prepare: simply let rise overnight, then bake.
- Shipped frozen.
- 12 pastries (2 lb. 4 oz.).
- Product of USA.
- A Williams Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- The croissants were shipped frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, immediately place the croissants in the freezer, where it will keep up to one month frozen.
- Place the frozen croissants on a parchment-lined baking sheet and cover with another piece of parchment paper. Let the croissants rise at room temperature for 8 to 10 hours.
- Preheat an oven to 375ºF.
- Remove the top piece of parchment paper. Lightly brush the tops of the croissants with egg wash (1 egg beaten with 1 tsp. water). Bake the croissants until puffed and golden, about 20 minutes. Let cool for 5 to 10minutes before serving. Makes 12 croissants.
- Enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, enzyme, ascorbic acid [dough conditioner]), butter, water, milk, cream cheese (pasteurized cultured milk and cream, salt, stabilizers [xanthan and/or carob bean and/or guar gums]), sugar, feta cheese (pasteurized sheep's milk, cultures, enzyme, salt, potassium sorbate), spinach, whole eggs, yeast, enriched flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), salt, dough conditioner blend (wheat flour, malted barley flour, ascorbic acid [dough conditioner], enzymes), black pepper.
Please allow 3-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 4 out of 5 by DenaPgh from Wish there was more filling, but delicious! Bought these and they didn’t disappoint. Just wish there was more filling!Date published: 2019-01-18Rated 3 out of 5 by Nachos from Could be 5 stars if there was more filling The pastry cooks great and looks amazing. Little to almost no spinach/feta flavor. Very disappointing. I am thinking about making my own filling to use in these.Date published: 2018-10-06Rated 4 out of 5 by Texas lady from Very light & flakey Bought these a couple weeks ago, finally took a couple out and let them rise during the day. They were ready to cook at dinner time after an egg bath. They were flakey and delicious! Not a whole lot of spinach & feta, which was a little disappointing, but the flavor is there. I would recommend them.Date published: 2018-08-23Rated 1 out of 5 by bbntn from VERY DISAPPOINTED!! I’ve tried several of the various WS croissants and have been happy with my choices. For a while now i’v have been wanting to try these too and finally ordered some for the recent holiday season. VERY DISAPPOINTED! No flavor other than the pastry itself. Wow, perfectly bland! ???Date published: 2018-01-16Rated 1 out of 5 by EnglandGirl from No spinach! Extremely disappointed...where was the spinach? The filling had a pale green color, a few specs of something green and no flavor at all. I am surprised that there are not more reviews, as this product does not match the description or the picture posted.Date published: 2017-09-23Rated 1 out of 5 by SHSH from Get ready...to pay more & be disappointed! These were a gift for my mother. She prefers savory over sweet. I have easily, purchased over 15 boxes of various croissants/pastries from WS/Jean Yves Charon. As several others have mentioned, there is hardly any filling. I promise you, the filling photo is real and nothing was adjusted for the photo. It would be easier and more satisfying to buy the plain croissants and spend the money to make your own spinach/feta filling to spread on when they come out of the oven! A bit embarrassing to have given this as a gift. Decide for yourself after you look at the MIDDLE photo/REALITY & the LAST photo/VISUALLY DECEIVING.Date published: 2017-05-25Rated 5 out of 5 by Chanell from My Favorite Croissants The croissants are really good, I love it, I recommend the Croissants to other customersDate published: 2016-01-04Rated 5 out of 5 by janiemae from My favorite appetizer It is a superior product! I made the Spinach and Feta croissants for a dinner party and they were a "home run". The quality and convenience is key for me.Date published: 2015-12-21