Spicy BBQ Sauce Set
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through July 22. Learn More
Spice up your barbecue repertoire with three of our food team's favorite fiery sauces. The perfect combo of bold flavors and lively heat, these artisanal sauces are handcrafted in small batches using premium ingredients like juicy mangoes, ripe peaches and the world's best chile peppers. Brush them on everything from burgers and ribs to grilled steaks, chicken and pork.
Mango Habanero: Taste the tropics with our island-style riff on classic barbecue sauce. It's a vibrant blend of ripe mangoes, tomatoes and fiery chiles. Fresh ginger, lime juice and Jamaican jerk spices add a lively finish.
Jalapeño Peach: We highlight the natural sweetness of fresh peaches by simmering them with ketchup, brown sugar and mellow roasted garlic. Jalapeños add just enough spicy heat.
Ghost Chile Garlic: Add some serious kick to grilled meat with this five-alarm sauce featuring bhut jolokia, also known as the "ghost chile." We balance out the fire with vine-ripened California tomatoes, fresh garlic and a touch of honey.
- Set includes three bottles, 18–19 oz. each, one of each flavor.
- Made in USA
- Mango Habanero: Mango puree concentrate, water, distilled vinegar, cane sugar, tomato paste, green onions, brown sugar, cane vinegar, soy sauce (water, wheat, soybeans, salt), salt, garlic, ginger, lime juice concentrate, habanero chilies, garlic powder, tamarind concentrate, spices, onion powder.
- This product is prepared and packaged using machines that may come in contact with wheat/gluten, eggs, milk, peanuts, soy, fish.
- Jalapeño Peach: Water, peaches (peaches, ascorbic acid, citric acid), sugar, tomato paste, distilled vinegar, apple cider vinegar, Worcestershire sauce (distilled vinegar, molasses, corn syrup, water, salt, caramel color, garlic powder, sugar, spices, anchovies, tamarind, natural flavor), salt, jalapeño peppers, jalapeño powder (modified food starch, maltodextrin, jalapeño pepper, vinegar, salt), spice blend (dried onion, dried garlic, spices, turmeric), onion powder, roasted garlic, natural smoke flavor, mustard powder, black pepper, natural flavor.
- Contains fish (anchovies).
- This product is prepared and packaged using machines that may come in contact with wheat/gluten, eggs, milk, peanuts, soy.
- Ghost Chile Garlic: Tomato puree (water, tomato paste), distilled vinegar, cane sugar, apple cider vinegar, molasses, honey, salt, ghost chile pepper, garlic, tamarind concentrate, smoked paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, natural mesquite smoke flavor, allspice, cayenne powder, ancho chile powder, Sri Lankan cinnamon, cloves, natural flavor.
- This product is prepared and packaged using machines that may come in contact with wheat/gluten, fish, egg, milk, peanuts, soy.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.