Sous Vide Supreme Vacuum Sealer
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
The SousVide Vacuum Sealer takes the guesswork out of sealing food in airtight pouches for sous vide cooking. This is also a great everyday sealer for keeping foods fresh for longer in the refrigerator, freezer or pantry. User-friendly controls let you adjust the seal for various types of foods – dry or moist, normal or gentle – to ensure success.
- Easy touch-top activation; simply push down to start sealing.
- Moist/Dry settings to reinforce the seal for juicy foods.
- Extra-wide heat seal.
- Speed control for gentler vacuum suction of delicate foods such as scallops.
- Seal-only option for making custom-size cooking pouches from rolls.
- Includes 12 cooking pouches, six large (11" x 16") and six small (8" x 12").
- Dimensions & More Info
- 15" x 4" x 4 1/4" high.
- 3.5 lb.
- Model #VS3000.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- BPA free.
- Elevated sealing platform to help you control sealing juicier foods.
- Easy-to-clean vacuum channel catches moisture overflow.
- Recommended for use with SousVide Supreme water baths.
- Use & Care
- When vacuum-sealing foods, always use food-grade plastic pouches or
- pouch material suitable for cooking.
- Always unplug the machine before cleaning.
- Do not immerse the machine or electrical cord (power lead) in water or any
- other liquid.
- Do not use abrasive cleansers or scouring pads to clean the machine; they
- will scratch the surface.
- Clean the outside of the machine with a soft, damp cloth or sponge, using
- mild dish soap and warm water.
- To clean the inside of the unit, use a paper towel or soft clean cloth to wipe
- away any food or liquid. Dampen a soft cloth with mild soapy water and gently
- wipe clean.
- Dry the machine gently, but thoroughly, with a soft, clean cloth.
Next Day Delivery
- Price Match Guarantee
Williams Sonoma Price Match Guarantee
At Williams Sonoma, we're committed to bringing you the best quality at the best prices.
If you find a lower price on any of our products, we'll match it—guaranteed. Click here for details.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Rated 5 out of 5 by EyeDee from Works like a charm I have had many vacuum sealers over the years and this one is by far the easiest. The suction is better and faster than other units I have used. I like that the device is flat so my bag can rest on the counter while I'm working instead of hanging down and needing to be held when the suction starts like the Food Saver. It's compact and fits in the cabinet drawer nicely. The comment below about freezer burn is related to the bags you are using with the unit and not the function of the unit itself. My advice is make sure if you are using bags for the freezer if your "storage plan" is more than a few weeks. We don't buy a lot of food for long term storage and use the Sous Vide bags as well without issues.Date published: 2019-12-21Rated 5 out of 5 by Kwesty from Wedding gift We love this so much. We use it for steaks, chicken, even vegetables. Using this and then using a sous vide is our favorite way to cook our filets! It really does make such a big difference and is one of our most used and favorite items we got off of our wedding registry!Date published: 2019-11-18Rated 1 out of 5 by Sgboo from Inferior... Does not work. My daughter & I both have one. Hers Is the same. Can’t get enough air out of the bag. Does not seal well. Food gets freezer burn. We both stopped using it. Looking for something better.Date published: 2019-05-11
I have Joule Sous Vide device. May I use this sealer with my device?Hi Marks Mom, This device vacuum seals food. It is not used in conjunction with any specific food preparation device.Date published: 2019-03-03