Sous Vide Supreme Demi Water Oven
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
The SousVide Supreme Demi water oven delivers the same unparalleled cooking results of the full-size SousVide Supreme but in a smaller, space-savvy appliance. The secret of chefs worldwide, this hands-off cooking method makes it easy to enjoy fine restaurant-quality meals with minimal prep. Sous vide water-bath cooking intensifies flavors and produces perfectly cooked meats, poultry and fish as well as poached eggs, ricotta, yogurt, crème fraîche, condiments, sauces, stocks, custards, infused vinegars and oils, and infused syrups for cocktails.
- Fully contained system makes sous vide cooking easy and foolproof while delivering professional results.
- Holds up to 12 4-oz. portions at a time.
- Season and vacuum-seal your food in cooking pouches in advance; when you're ready to cook, simply submerge the pouches in the water bath, push a button and walk away.
- Gentle, slow, consistent heating produces tender, juicy meats and vibrant vegetables with no overcooking or undercooking.
- Natural juices and nutrients are preserved during the cooking process.
- Patented design with double-wall insulation retains heat, making it energy-efficient while keeping exterior cool to the touch.
- Completely quiet and steam-free operation.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 11" x 13" x 11 1/4" high.
- Interior: 8 3/4" x 11" x 6 1/2" high (6" max. depth water bath).
- 2.4-gal. (9-liter) cap.
- 9 lb.
- Model #SVD-00101.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Radiant heating ensures consistent temperatures throughout water bath without the need for a circulator motor.
- No thermal blankets, insulating balls or additional parts needed.
- Enclosed lid keeps your kitchen steam-free with no vapor loss.
- Lid also doubles as a drip tray for transporting pouches.
- Digital LED display in Fahrenheit or Celsius.
- Temperature range 86˚F to 210˚F (30˚C to 99˚C), adjustable in increments of 1˚F (0.5˚C).
- Perforated bottom grill designed to generate thermal turbulence.
- Stainless-steel universal pouch rack may be used in three positions to separate pouches and keep food completely submerged for even cooking.
- Perfectly shaped for leg of lamb, pork shoulder and larger cuts of meat.
- Brushed stainless-steel housing with brushed stainless-steel inner pot; stainless-steel lid.
- Includes user's guide, recipe booklet and cooking temperature/time chart.
- Use & Care
- Use only food-grade plastic vacuum-sealable pouches to package foods for cooking in your SousVide Supreme water oven. Seal according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- Use only pouches suitable for cooking under vacuum. Do not use standard zip-closure bags meant for food storage.
- Do not leave water sitting in the bath after use. Allow water bath to cool, remove racks, and using the offset handles for stability, pour the bath contents into the sink.
- Dry interior with a soft, clean cloth.
- Periodically – or in the event of a cooking pouch rupture – you may need to clean the water bath of your SousVide Supreme water oven. Use a soft cloth or sponge and mild soapy water to wipe out the interior of the bath. Rinse with clear water and, using the offset handles on the unit, pour the water out from the corner.
- Never immerse the SousVide Supreme unit in water or other liquid for cleaning or rinsing.
- Never use abrasives or harsh chemicals to clean your water oven.
- Never put the water oven in the dishwasher.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
You May Also Need
Sous Vide Vacuum Refill Bags, Set of 10
Refill Bags, Set of 10
Sous Vide Vacuum Sealer Kit