SodaStream Power Source Sparkling Water Maker
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Enjoy customized effervescence at the touch of a button with this advanced carbonator from SodaStream. An eco-friendly and economic alternative to bottled waters, the easy-to-use machine allows you choose your perfect amount of fizz with convenient buttons for three precise carbonation levels.
- Make your own custom-carbonated sparkling water and flavored sodas from tap water in 30 seconds.
- One-touch buttons let you choose low, medium or high levels of carbonation.
- Designed exclusively for SodaStream by noted industrial designer Yves Béhar.
- Carbonating bottle locks into place with a quick, single-handed push.
- Less expensive than store-bought sparkling water, with no bottles to recycle.
- We regret that this item cannot be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
- One 33-oz. bottle with a fizz-preserving stopper.
- One refillable CO2 cylinder (carbonates up to 60 carafes).
- Dimensions & More Info
- Model # 1019811010 (white) and 1019811011 (black).
- Plastic and anodized-aluminum casing.
- 5 3/4" x 12" x 17 1/4" high.
- Made in Israel.
- Hazmat regulations prohibit shipment to HI and AK.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Use & Care
- Depleted CO2 cylinders can be exchanged at your nearest Williams-Sonoma store or by visiting www.sodastreamusa.com.
- Use only with SodaStream carbonating bottles.
- Carbonate only drinking water without additives.
- Wipe clean as needed with a damp cloth.
- Bottles are dishwasher safe.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow two to three weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Yesi from Love our Soda Stream I bought this for my husband about 8 months ago and we absolutely LOVE it! We recently had guests stay at our home and they loved making the sparkling water so much, we are actually buying them one for Christmas this year. You will notice that with time the bottles start to smell a bit however boil vinegar and water then soak the caps and wash the bottles. The vinegar and water removes the smell.Date published: 2016-11-23Rated 5 out of 5 by SuSu from Wonderful! We received our new Power several weeks ago. It's wonderful. We make probably 3-4 bottles per day. The Power is easy to use. You have your choice of three carbonation strengths. Once the bottle is placed in the SodaStream, you simply press one button and in a few seconds, your water is ready. Extremely easy to clean. Installing the CO2 module is very simple. I researched this model extensively before purchasing. You will not be disappointed with the SodaStream Power!Date published: 2016-09-20Rated 1 out of 5 by NYCNOR from Doesn't hold up to the WS Brand Quality! We exchanged our Williams-Sonoma Revolution Soda stream for this model after the Revolution style kept malfunctioning, and WS no longer offered the original. Unfortunately, this is a terrible model in comparison and we greatly miss the Revolution. This doesn't carbonate nearly as well as our old one. We used the revolution multiple times daily, this one is so bad that we keep it under the sink and only use it in dire need. Sadly we returned to buying Seltzer by the bottle. Would never recommend this style!Date published: 2016-09-13Rated 1 out of 5 by Parker103 from Bottle Leaks & Smells We received this SodaStream model as a wedding gift and while it is lovely aesthetically, from a functionality perspective it falls very flat. The bottle started leaking after SIX uses and the plastic - despite multiple thorough hand washes since unwrapping - has started to smell. Very disappointed.Date published: 2016-04-08Rated 5 out of 5 by Randune from Works great! Only been using for about a month but so far it seems to be working great. The setup was pretty straight forward. Ordered some flavors so interested to see how well those work.Date published: 2016-03-03