Snooze Smashin' Pumpkin Pancake Mix
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
At the Denver-based Snooze Eatery, brothers Jon and Adam Schlegel have brought "A.M. dining" to a whole new level through creative twists on American breakfast classics. The Smashin' Pumpkin Pancakes are a seasonal favorite, made with spiced pumpkin, cream cheese, buttermilk and Bourbon vanilla. With our handcrafted mix, you can now enjoy these signature flapjacks at home. Preparation is easy – simply blend with milk, vegetable oil and an egg. Serve the pancakes fresh off the griddle with a drizzle of maple syrup, crème frâiche, chopped nuts or chocolate chips.
- 17.5 oz.
- Makes approx. 15 pancakes.
- Just add milk, vegetable oil and an egg.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Unbleached flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), buttermilk powder (buttermilk solids, whey solids), pumpkin, brown sugar (sugar, molasses), cream cheese (milk, culture, salt, carob bean gum, enzyme, nonfat milk), sugar, spices, non-aluminum baking powder (sodium acid pyrophosphate, bicarbonate soda, cornstarch, monocalcium phosphate), sea salt, baking soda (sodium bicarbonate), vanilla (silicon dioxide), annatto.
- Contains wheat/gluten, dairy.
- This product is prepared and packaged using machines that may come in contact with wheat/gluten, eggs, dairy, peanuts, soy, tree nuts (almonds, walnuts, pecans).
Next Day Delivery