Snake River Farms American Wagyu Ultimate Grill Sample With Jacobsen Salt
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
The premier producer of American Wagyu steaks and roasts, Snake River Farms raises cattle along the high plains of the Snake River in eastern Idaho. Coveted for its buttery marbling and robust, beefy flavor, American Wagyu is a 50-50 cross of Japanese Wagyu cattle and high-quality continental breeds. Wet aged for maximum flavor and tenderness, this assortment includes three favorites for outdoor grilling: flank steak, skirt steak and tri-tip. We also added Jacobsen Black Pepper-Infused Salt, an all-in-one seasoning that combines sea salt flakes, kosher salt and freshly ground Tellicherry peppercorns.
- Includes four to six 6-oz. flank steaks, four 6-oz. skirt steaks, five 8-oz. tri-tip steaks and Jacobsen Black Pepper-Infused Salt (3.5 oz.).
- 5–6 lb. total.
- 100% natural (no growth or other hormones), grass-fed and grain-finished (using cutom-made rations) American Wagyu beef.
- Slow-fed for optimal health and marbling.
- Exceeds specifications for USDA Prime grade.
- Use & Care
- The meat is shipped frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, refrigerate or freeze to enjoy at a later date.
- The steaks will keep unopened for up to 14 days in the refrigerator, or up to 6 months in the freezer. If frozen, defrost in the refrigerator for 24 hours in the vacuum-sealed pouch. For best quality, we do not recommend refreezing the meat after it has been thawed.
- Flank Steak, Skirt Steak and Tri-Tip: 100% American Waygu beef.
- Jacobsen Black Pepper Salt: Oregon sea salt, Tellicherry peppercorns.
Please allow 2-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
Next Day Delivery