Snake River Farms Kurobuta Pork Breakfast Box
- Only at Williams Sonoma
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Idaho's Snake River Farms raises its pork from 100% purebred Berkshire hogs, a heritage breed the Japanese call kurobuta ("black hog"). Snake River is committed to sustainability and ensures its hogs enjoy a hormone-free natural diet, yielding meat that is rich in flavor, juicy, tender and streaked with fine marbling. Our "breakfast box" arrives with three cuts of kurobuta pork that transform morning meals into something truly special.
- Includes half boneless ham, bacon and ground pork (see More Info tab for details).
- 100% natural American kurobuta pork.
- Shipped frozen.
- Product of USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Half Boneless Ham: Made with special curing process using Snake River Farms' signature recipe and smoking over real hardwood. Fully cooked – just heat in oven and serve. (approx. 3 lb.)
- Bacon: Thick-cut bacon is lightly cured and smoked over real hardwood for slightly sweet flavor with mild essence of smoke. (two 1 lb. 8 oz. packages)
- Ground Pork: Features distinctive rich flavor and natural juiciness. Add spices to make delicious breakfast sausage; also excellent in meatballs and burgers. (two 1-lb. packages)
- Use & Care
- The meat is shipped frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, place meat in the refrigerator, where it will keep for up to 7 days unopened, or place it in the freezer, where it will keep for up to 6 months.
- To thaw, defrost in refrigerator for 24 hours in vacuum-sealed pouches. For best quality, we do not recommend refreezing meat after it has thawed.
- Half Boneless Ham: Preheat oven to 325°F. Remove ham from packaging. Place on roasting pan, flat side down. Do not add water or other liquid. Leave ham uncovered to allow even browning. Heat in oven until internal temperature of ham reaches 140°F as measured by an instant read thermometer, approx. 15 minutes per lb. Every oven is different, so cooking times will vary. Remove pan from oven and place on heat-safe surface. Loosely cover with foil and allow to rest for 15–30 minutes. Remove ham from roasting pan and place on cutting board to slice.
- Half Boneless Ham: 100% Berkshire (kurobuta) pork. Cured with water, salt, sodium lactate, sugar, dextrose, sodium phosphates, sodium diacetate, sodium erythorbate, sodium nitrite, flavorings.
- Bacon: 100% Berkshire (kurobuta) pork. Cured with water, salt, sodium phosphates, sugar, brown sugar, sodium erythorbate, sodium nitrite, flavorings.
- Ground Pork: 100% Berkshire (kurobuta) pork.
Please allow 3-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.