Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
You don’t have to visit a Texas ranch to enjoy the flavor of authentic pit barbecue. Using this efficient electric smoker, you can slow-cook beef, pork and poultry to perfection in your own backyard.
- Simplifies smoking foods: Just add wood chips, place foods on the racks and switch on the smoker.
- Heating element has an adjustable thermostat for precise temperature control from 100°F to 250°F.
- Double wall insulated stainless steel construction maintains the consistent low heat that gives barbecued meats their succulent texture and rich, smoky flavor.
- Four racks let you cook a variety of foods at the same time.
- Ideal for everything from tri-tip and ribs to chicken, seafood and vegetables.
- Locking castors for easy mobility.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Stainless steel construction.
- 700W heating element.
- Exterior: 17 1/2" x 21" x 29" high.
- Interior: 14 1/2" x 14 1/2" x 21" high.
- Weight: 93 lb.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Choose a dry, sheltered, well-ventilated location when ready to use.
- Smoker must be seasoned at least 4 hours prior to smoking your first load.
- Never place more than 8 ounces of wood in the smoker. Too much wood will cause the food to have a bitter taste.
- Use any hardwood in your smoker. See manufacturer’s manual for information about the qualities of specific hardwoods.
- Do not soak the wood; use only dry wood.
- Do not leave hot oven unattended with door open.
- Use extreme caution when moving your smoker while in use.
- When not in use, store smoker indoors unplugged and safely out of children’s reach.
- For household use only.
- To avoid electrical shock: Do not immerse cord, plugs, or any part of unit in water or other liquid; keep extension cord connection dry and off the ground; connect to properly grounded outlets only.
- Unplug smoker before cleaning.
- Use a damp sponge to wipe the inside of smoker.
- Do not remove the creosote that lines the inside of the smoker. This locks in the smoke flavor and acts as a moisture barrier.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jeff from Best and last smoker you will buy I purchased this smoker (the floor model) at the Orlando food show in 2016 from the owner of the company. I use it commercially for my restaurant two to three times a week. I just recently had a problem with the top switch and they replaced it for free. They also sent me a new light and heat element just in case I had problems with them. I was told that the parts like the switch and heat element and such are cheap to replace and readily available. They have the best customer service of any company I have ever dealt with. The smoker is the easiest one to clean on the market, and I have owned five different ones. The ones from the common home owner stores don't hold up and when the heating element or thermostat goes out, and they do, you may as well throw them away and buy another one. The food smoked in it comes out perfect and makes the chef look like a super star. I use this unit commercially like I do my fryers and all the other kitchen equipment. It holds up and will last. Thanks, Jeff Outriggers, Sebastian, flDate published: 2017-11-18Rated 5 out of 5 by coachd from best smoker sold I have owned my Smoking Tex for 14 years. There is nothing on the market that even comes close to the quality of this product. The company is very easy to work with and the smoker only gets better with time.Date published: 2015-09-30
Does this come with a drip pan? Also, looking at the smokintex website they have a wood chip insert, does this come with that as well? If we order this can it be used straight out of the box or are there other accessories we need to purchase?Hi Monicarh09, The smoker comes with 2 side racks, 3 grills,1 wood box, 4 wheels, a steel grease pan, starter wood, and instructions. You can use the smoker straight out of the box.Date published: 2019-05-24