Smeg Stand Mixer
Italian-based SMEG is known for their '50s retro-look appliances designed in collaboration with some of the world's top architects. This stand mixer combines iconic mid-century style with modern features. Choose from a selection of fun colors that match other SMEG appliances for a coordinated collection.
- 10 adjustable speeds with smooth-start function.
- 5-qt. stainless-steel bowl with ergonomic handle.
- Planetary mixing action ensures all ingredients are thoroughly combined.
- Includes wire whisk, flat beater, dough hook, spatula and plastic bowl cover.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Model # SMF01.
- Die-cast aluminum housing with powder-coated enamel finish.
- Front accessory port for use with optional attachments (sold separately).
- Safety lock on mixing head tilt-up.
- Anti-slip feet for stability while in use.
- 8 3/4" x 15 3/4" x 14 3/4" high.
- 19 lb. 8 oz. with bowl.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Bowl is dishwasher safe.
- Hand-wash attachments and bowl cover.
- Clean mixer body with damp cloth and dry thoroughly.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow three to four weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by seabreezelover from Elegant Standmixer I purchased this mixer about 6 months ago. I love that is not only an excellent stand mixer, but that is also elegant enough to leave on the countertop. I do not have the accessories but they are on my wish list. I have the standard Kitchen-aid and I much prefer this mixer as it is more stable when mixing through a stiff batter. It is usable art.Date published: 2017-04-13Rated 5 out of 5 by Leicamom from Work of art It's a workhorse and a work of art. Very solid and sturdy and does a great job mixing the thickest batter to the fluffiest meringue.Date published: 2016-05-17