Smeg Stand Mixer
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Italian-based SMEG is known for its '50s retro-look appliances designed in collaboration with some of the world's top architects. This stand mixer combines iconic midcentury style with modern features. Choose from a selection of fun colors that match other SMEG appliances for a coordinated collection.
- Ten adjustable speeds with smooth-start function.
- 5-qt. stainless-steel bowl with ergonomic handle.
- Planetary mixing action ensures all ingredients are thoroughly combined.
- Includes new wire whisk with five crimped steel wires, new flat beater and dough hook with a nonstick coating and plastic bowl cover.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8 3/4" x 15 3/4" x 14 3/4" high.
- 19 lb. 8 oz. with bowl.
- Made in China.
- Model #SMF01.
- Die-cast aluminum housing with powder-coated enamel finish.
- Front accessory port for use with optional attachments (sold separately).
- Safety lock on mixing head tilt-up.
- Anti-slip feet for stability while in use.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to U.S. electrical standards.
- Use & Care
- Bowl is dishwasher safe.
- Hand-wash attachments and bowl cover.
- Clean mixer body with damp cloth and dry thoroughly.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow three to four weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Price Match Guarantee
Williams Sonoma Price Match Guarantee
At Williams Sonoma, we're committed to bringing you the best quality at the best prices.
If you find a lower price on any of our products, we'll match it—guaranteed. Click here for details.