Smeg Stand Mixer, All-White
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Italian-based SMEG is known for its '50s retro-look appliances designed in collaboration with some of the world's top architects. This stand mixer combines iconic midcentury style with modern features and an updated shape. Match with other SMEG appliances for a coordinated collection.
- Ten adjustable speeds with smooth-start function.
- 5-qt. stainless-steel or glass (available in early 2019) bowl with ergonomic handle; stainless-steel bowl is thicker than previous models.
- Planetary mixing action ensures all ingredients are thoroughly combined.
- Includes new wire whisk with five crimped steel wires, new flat beater and dough hook with a nonstick coating and plastic bowl cover.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8 3/4" x 15 3/4" x 14 3/4" high.
- 19 lb. 8 oz. with bowl.
- Mixer and stainless-steel bowl: Made in China.
- Glass bowl: Made in Italy.
- Model #SMF03.
- Die-cast aluminum housing with powder-coated enamel finish.
- Front accessory port for use with optional attachments (sold separately).
- Safety lock on mixing head tilt-up.
- Anti-slip feet for stability while in use.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to U.S. electrical standards.
- Use & Care
- Bowl is dishwasher safe.
- Hand-wash attachments and bowl cover.
- Clean mixer body with damp cloth and dry thoroughly.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
The written description states this is 500watts; however, the video provided states it is 800watts. Which is it? Hi Alice, We confirmed with the vendor that the correct wattage is 600W. We are in the process of having the copy updated on the product page. We will also ask the vendor to have the video updated.Date published: 2019-06-27