Smeg Pasta Roller & Cutter Set
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Turn your SMEG stand mixer into an automatic pasta maker with this attachment set. In minutes, you can roll out a sheet of silky-smooth pasta dough then cut it into perfect strands of fresh fettuccine or tagliolini.
- Set includes pasta roller, tagliolini cutter and fettuccine cutter.
- Attaches to the power hub of the SMEG stand mixer.
- Roller with eight settings rolls out fresh pasta dough to your desired thickness.
- Chromed steel body with aluminum alloy.
- Includes cleaning brush.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Pasta Roller: 3 1/2" x 2" x 9 1/2" long.
- Cutters: 3" x 2" x 8 1/2" long.
- Made in Italy.
- Use & Care
- Let the pasta roller and cutters dry for at least one hour before removing any pasta residue. Use the supplied brush to remove any dry pasta residue.
- Never use sharp scrapers or knives, as these will damage the surface.
- Do not insert cloths or tea towels between the rollers to clean them.
- Lubricate the mechanism at least once a year, or every 50 uses. Use a light mineral oil. Apply a drop of mineral oil to the four corners of the rollers.
- To clean the surface of the roller and cutters, use a soft cloth or a dry microfiber cloth. Do not place in water or the dishwasher.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow three to four weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Price Match Guarantee
Williams Sonoma Price Match Guarantee
At Williams Sonoma, we're committed to bringing you the best quality at the best prices.
If you find a lower price on any of our products, we'll match it—guaranteed. Click here for details.