Smeg Multi-Food Grinder Attachement
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Designed to expand the capabilities of your Smeg stand mixer, this multifood grinder attachment uses the mixer's powerful motor to quickly grind and mince a variety of foods. Use it to process ingredients for fillings and pates, to grind meats or to mince garlic and shallots.
- Includes three discs for coarse, medium and fine grinding.
- Plastic food pusher keeps hands safe and doubles as storage for discs.
- Sausage stuffer with Kebbe option aids preparation of recipes that call for finely ground fillings.
- Plastic spanner provides easy access for changing discs.
- Storage container keeps grinder and accessories stowed in one place when not in use.
- Silicone cleaning accessory provided for fine and medium discs.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3 1/4" x 5 3/4" x 6 1/2" high.
- 3 lb. 8 oz.
- Model #SMMG01.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Discs, pusher, sausage stuffer, silicone cleaning accessory, spanner and storage container are dishwasher safe.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow two to three weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.