Smeg Food Processor Attachment
- Free Fast Shipping
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Extend the versatility of your SMEG hand blender with this food processor accessory. Designed to attach to the motor body of the hand blender, this durable Tritan™ bowl becomes a food processor for quick blending, chopping, shredding, slicing and emulsifying.
- Compatible with SMEG HBF01 and HBF02 hand blenders.
- 1.6-qt. (6-cup) Tritan™ bowl with measurement markings in cups, ounces, milliliters and liters.
- Ergonomic handle and nonslip silicone feet.
- Includes bowl, lid, pusher, S-shaped chopping/blending blade, emulsifying disc, reversible coarse/fine shredding disc, adjustable slicing disc and removable gear box.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8 1/2" x 6 1/2" x 8 3/4" high.
- Model #HBFP01.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Caution: Blades and discs are very sharp. Handle with care.
- Remove the gearbox from the lid before cleaning. Clean the gearbox with a soft, damp cloth and dry thoroughly. Do not immerse the gearbox in water as this may cause damage.
- Carefully remove the S-shaped blade and discs from the food processor bowl before cleaning. The S-shaped blade and discs should be cleaned with a soft, damp cloth using a mild detergent. Do not use abrasive sponges on plastic or metal parts that could be scratched.
- Bowl and lid are top-rack dishwasher safe. Do not place them on the bottom rack of dishwasher.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.